Drb1313....

Hunter Haven

Daivid I know you have got to be lookin in from a guest stand point! I can't believe you are banned! I just knew it was going to be some kind of joke:bounce::bounce::confused:

If it is indeed true, not sure what happened, but I can tell you that you will be missed. It just will not be the same here without you. I'm pulling for you and hope you can somehow get back on here if you see it fit. Keep in touch bud:flag:

Haven

LOVEMYLABXS

Yep what Haven said :banginghe

JasonF

Well put Haven!
I'll be on this site a little less now thats for sure...sad, sad day!

PChunter

going to miss the pics and deer info from you. That property you have is nice to hear about.

LOVEMYLABXS

It's all well and Good:bounce::bounce:
Thanks for the kind words guys!!

You are one low life, dirty dawg and low down no good rotten backwards horse back riden joker. Bout drove me nuts (very short trip) while out hunt WANDERING around the pond WONDERING and PONDERING what was going on:rofl:

You got me good glad it was all in fun :rofl::rofl::rofl:

T

tuffdawg

You are one low life, dirty dawg and low down no good rotten backwards horse back riden joker. Bout drove me nuts (very short trip) while out hunt WANDERING around the pond WONDERING and PONDERING what was going on:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Good analogy!!!!

Smokey

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Good analogy!!!!

Hey Tuff Dawg LOVEMYLABXS wasnt kiddin' none!

Attachments

• Backwards.jpg
    Backwards.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 85

LOVEMYLABXS

Hey Smokey I've heard of combovers but should we tell Dr.B that he's suppose to comb it over the top to the side not over his face :huh::p:p:p:rofl:

Attachments

• Backwards.jpg
    Backwards.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 77
T

tuffdawg

Hey Tuff Dawg LOVEMYLABXS wasnt kiddin' none!

25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif