info on a kodak Z8612IS

ronmac13

My fiancee is into photography and i don't know anything about it.

I got a great deal on one of these and was wondering if/ what accessories(lens and what not) does this camera have?

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
I did a google search for accesories and found a few things. The one thing I would stay away from is accesory kits. They usually have some cool sounding stuff but alot of it is useless and will be on the cheaper end of accesories. I would look for some close up accesories for her.

http://www.oyyy.co.uk/product.php?xProd=61175

ronmac13

alright thanks man.
she wants to take photography classes,

would this camera be good for that?

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I'm not familiar with that model camera, so can't help you with any camera details ... maybe someone on here has used one.

Good luck:)

rip18

It depends on what kind of photography class she is taking. It should be fine for some entry level photography classes.

Some classes would want a true DSLR (interchangeable lenses, etc.)

The only accessories that I see for it are extra batteries, extra memory cards, card readers, and software (like Adobe Photoshop Elements).

Good luck!

ronmac13

It depends on what kind of photography class she is taking. It should be fine for some entry level photography classes.

Some classes would want a true DSLR (interchangeable lenses, etc.)

The only accessories that I see for it are extra batteries, extra memory cards, card readers, and software (like Adobe Photoshop Elements).

Good luck!

alright, thanks man.

I found a lens somewhere, but i wasnt sure if it was a replacement or not.