Take a bite out of PETA

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I signed the petition they wrote about

MoeBirds

Make that 84,691 signatures :cool: !!!!!

Look around that site a little, like in the [ 7 Things You Don't Know About PETA] : "Your Mommy kills Animals"!!! campaign has targeted over 2 million six-yearold school children outside schools :mad: !?....

...DEFINATELY listen (if you have the software) to what the man (?!) in-charge at PETA has to say about blowing-up buildings and breaking laws :banginghe !!!!

They're nuts :crazy: !!!
The IRS is after them RIGHT NOW!!!...so there's no better time to sign the petition than RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Just cause we don't see or hear about these stunts in rural GA doesn't mean they aren't being done Nationwide!!!!

That's a good site to sign up with as they will send you updates on things as-they-happen!!!!....so you're not sitting there one morning reading the Sunday paper and realize PETA just successfully "outlawed hunting" in ______ (fill in the blank)@!?

If your hesitant to give your personal-info out as an excuse to NOT sign-up, REMEMBER you're on the internet RIGHT NOW and nothing you might print there is sooooo sacred as what you've exposed by simply logging-on!!!

Last edited:

MoeBirds

GeauxLSU said:
It is ridiculous they are tax exempt.

AGREE :mad: !!!!!

Sending it to-the-top so more HUNTERS on this Forum might see where we're coming from :cool: !!!!

Wanna cost PETA a few million $$$$$$$$ a year :huh: ?!

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION TODAY :flag: !!!!!!!

RJY66

Make no mistake folks, PETA is an extremist organization. I have an Aunt (from New York :rolleyes: )who is a member, and I had a polite conversation with her about her beliefs in which I just kept my mouth shut and listened. I was dumbfounded.

These people are NUTS! :crazy:

I repeated to her the famous line from Cleveland Amory that "a rat is a bird is a dog is a boy", and asked her if she agreed. Her response was a definate YES, and that she did not see how ones life was anymore precious than another!

This organization has committed or has funded others who have committed terrorist acts. How they have tax exempt status is beyond me!

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
RJY66 said:
Make no mistake folks, PETA is an extremist organization. I have an Aunt (from New York :rolleyes: )who is a member, and I had a polite conversation with her about her beliefs in which I just kept my mouth shut and listened. I was dumbfounded.

These people are NUTS! :crazy:

I repeated to her the famous line from Cleveland Amory that "a rat is a bird is a dog is a boy", and asked her if she agreed. Her response was a definate YES, and that she did not see how ones life was anymore precious than another!

This organization has committed or has funded others who have committed terrorist acts. How they have tax exempt status is beyond me!
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Mrbowdeadly

After I signed, I think it said 85,561,

MBD

reylamb

Keep in mind, this petition has come up every year for about the last 5 years at least. It is meaningless, but will get you signed up on a wonderful spam database, at least it did when I signed it 4 years ago. I am also aware they now have a note claiming they will not sell or otherwise transfer your personal information..........but they did a few years ago, and this petition has never done anything.

Stingray23

Reylamb is right. Do not sign anything over the Interent in this fashion, you could be opening the door to problems.

red tail

GONetwork Member
They got my signiture!!!!!!!!!!!

Lostoutlaw

I Got My Sig. In

Thanks for bein on the look out As we all already know these people are :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: