hey RANDY.. seen this yet?

Big A

I don't hunt with a crossbow and don't really ever plan on it. But the one thing that I don't like about things like this is that it puts fellow hunters at odds with one another. We need to be careful when dealing with topics like this the antis will only use this as fuel to their fire...I know I am not Randy but I just had to say something

raghorn

Big A said:
I don't hunt with a crossbow and don't really ever plan on it. But the one thing that I don't like about things like this is that it puts fellow hunters at odds with one another. We need to be careful when dealing with topics like this the antis will only use this as fuel to their fire...I know I am not Randy but I just had to say something
I don't get involved in the crossbow debate except to say I choose not to use one, however ther are times when hunters have to be at odds with each other or eventually we will have people calling themselves hunters out ther using howitzers and claymores to take deer. If we don't police our own ranks the public will do it for us and we may all be unhappy with the outcome.

Big A

This is true I try to stay out of this debate also. I have a friend who is a parapolegic so understand those who have to use crossbows. And I agree that at some point we have to police ourselves but this is one area that I think we can not waste time and energy. If people want to hunt with automatic weapons or howitzers or claymors that is an all together another topic in my opinion. But you are right we have to police ourselves or let others do it for us.

Randy

It'll probably be legal for archery season before long.

Good Post Raghorn!