LAMAR CO. club needs 2 full members!

We have 2 full memberships available, the club is off Johnsonville Rd. in Lamar County. The club sits on 650 acres with planted pines, hardwood bottoms and some 3 year and 2 old clear cut. We have a very sizable Turkey flock and good deer population; we do see hogs from time to time but not very often.
We have electricity, places to put a camper or tent, a community building, deer cooler and meat processing shed. We are a family oriented club but do allow drinking all the members are responsible hunters. There are a total of 13 full memberships.
If the lease price does not go up dues will be:

Full-$950
The dues all go to the lease and power bill.

If interested send me a PM with you name and phone #.

Thanks,
Matt

I attached a pic of a deer taken 12/21/08

Attachments

• iphonePicture 077.jpg
    iphonePicture 077.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,130
Last edited:
Hello, I live in Greenwood, S.C. where is this located in Georgia? Would need an address to see how far it would be to drive.

cayden

lease

how many total turkey hunter will there be

skoaleric

Is this the infamous 44 mag club? I'm interested and when are the dues due? I won't be able to afford it till first week in February. I live close by and would be a great place for me and my 8 yr old.
Thanks, Eric

MattG

I am a member of this club and turkey hunting is open to all full members in addition to the turkey only memberships. In the 10 years I've been there only two current members actively hunt turkeys and only 4-5 have been taken over that time. I have seen @ 30 turkeys from the deer stand this year. We have a good mix of hardwood bottoms and planted pines with 10 food plots scattered around the property. Spring food plots for turkey and deer are in the plans also. I'm sure we have the flocks to support six hunters on any given weekend. If you have any further questions please email me at mattgthefirst@yahoo.com or post questions and the OP or I will respond.

MattG

Update: We have the two full memberships pending and still have two Turkey memberships available.

I went up there this past weekend to give a tour to a new member and we saw about 25 turkeys during our ride around the club property. I think the breakdown was about 12 gobblers with visible beards and 13 hens and jakes. Please PM me any questions you have.

Thanks,
Matt

MattG

We have one full membership and 2 turkey memberships still available. I can show the property this weekend for anyone interested. Call me at 478/256-8463 with questions.

Thanks,
Matt

MattG

We just had another spot open up so we are currently looking for two good members. Join now and you can hunt turkeys this year. I will be up there tomorrow morning (Sat 4/4) if anyone would like to come by and check out the club and property. PM or call me @ 478/256-8463.

Thanks,
Matt

MattG

One spot left!

Only one spot left. My thanks goes out to our new member Bret who contacted me from this site. I enjoyed meeting you and showing the property last week. I look forward to a productive and fun deer season. Hope to see you during turkey season as well.

Matt

Latest posts