What is this plant?

TXR

Hey...can anyone identify this plant so I can name this shot appropriately. I have no idea what it is......:huh: :banginghe

Thanks
Tom

Attachments

• Unknown flower (Large).jpg
    Unknown flower (Large).jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 136

Pilgrim

Venus Fly Trap :huh:

ninetyatews6

do you make decent money taking pics like this. My fiance just got a pretty good camera with some big attachments on it and takes pretty good pics like this. only thing is that its 35mm and not digital. Its an older camera that her dad bought a while back.. 6 or 7 years ago i guess

TXR

do you make decent money taking pics like this. My fiance just got a pretty good camera with some big attachments on it and takes pretty good pics like this. only thing is that its 35mm and not digital. Its an older camera that her dad bought a while back.. 6 or 7 years ago i guess

Starting to get to the money making part. Has taken a while and I guess if I start doing weddings I could make some decent money. Its always been a hobby of mine and I am trying to make into a living. Just slow going right now. I suck at marketing and need to focus on that to get the ball rolling.

Tom

ninetyatews6

yea i hear ya.
we are getting married on Jan 10th and the dang photographer cost us 1400
we get 2 books with photos printed in there but no loose photos. Not sure if we have the rights to them or not or have to go through the lady to get all of it. We looked around a good bit but really liked her work.

TXR

yea i hear ya.
we are getting married on Jan 10th and the dang photographer cost us 1400
we get 2 books with photos printed in there but no loose photos. Not sure if we have the rights to them or not or have to go through the lady to get all of it. We looked around a good bit but really liked her work.

Look in the contract you signed about the rights. She most likely holds the rights. But most wedding photogs can work something out with you if you want some other options. Sometimes they will do a large print for the guests to sign as a keepsake as a throw in item or something similar. Hey you are paying her so be nice and ask...never know what she may do for ya.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Hey...can anyone identify this plant so I can name this shot appropriately. I have no idea what it is......:huh: :banginghe

Thanks
Tom

It is definitely not venus fly trap nor yucca. Do you have a pic of the leaf?

TXR

It is definitely not venus fly trap nor yucca. Do you have a pic of the leaf?

As it was in some close quarters I do not have a shot of the whole plant. I had long spiked green "leaves" at the bottom and the flowers and the stem grew up out of that. Heres a couple more. Not edited but may help.

Tom

Attachments

• _MG_6765 (Small).jpg
    _MG_6765 (Small).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 93
  • _MG_6788 (Small).jpg
    _MG_6788 (Small).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 94

bilgerat

Senior
sounds like a spoonleaf yucca
Yucca filamentosa