Another Early Morning

TXR

So insomnia kicked in again and at least the time was well spent :cool: Now if i just didnt sell the boat i would still be there :banginghe The first one is edited a little...cropped, saturation a little bit and just a little sharpening. The second is straight out of the camera.

Tom

Attachments

• Rocks in the Morning (Large).jpg
    Rocks in the Morning (Large).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 144
  • _MG_6854 (Large).jpg
    _MG_6854 (Large).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 120

TXR

Some more good ones TXR. And welcome to the obsession.:bounce:

Thank ya sir...been an obsession for a long time...but I have seen some great results on this board from everyone that posts. I post to a photography specific board elsewhere and it is a great help to get your shots out there for critique...good and bad. It truly helps feed the obsession and helps hone technique as well.

Tom

JasonF

Yeah very relaxing....specially on no sleep :rofl: All in all a great way to spend a morning. Thanks for commenting

Tom

Sure is!!
Thanks for sharing!

Hoss

Looks like a great way to spend time if you can't sleep. I like the composition on that first shot. Great color too.

Hoss

TXR

Love the light and the color in the first one. Well done!

TY DRB....I am proud of this one. Tripod set about a foot off the ground and camera set on bulb, 7 sec exposure and f/16 on ISO 800. And I was upset when i got home and realized I shot this high ISO. Thats the lack of sleep talking there lol. Luckily the noise was minimal. Although its there. Also used a graduated ND filter to keep the sky from getting blown out. Anyways, thanks for the comments

Tom

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Very nice shot, thanks for posting it for us:cool:

Latest posts