Campfire Cafe

specialk

Anybody here watch it? Comes on the RFD channel. that guy on there cooks on open fires with all cast-iron stuff. love to hear him talk......

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
He's really Dutchman. ::ke: :bounce: :bounce:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
I think he's Dutch Too..............everysince I met Dutch, I started getting Email's from the Campfire Cafe'.................ole Dutch oughtas be happy, I've bought all kind a stuff from them I don't need and can't use.........it would take Aunt Je :D mima to help me with a lot of that stuff................

git'r

specialk

it came up on my directv box a few months ago. stands for rural free delivery, a take off on the way the post office got your mail to you years ago. the station carries things such as farming reports, horses, tractors, FFA, Animal auctions, and other things country. i like some of the cooking shows and watch the GA Farm Moniter sometimes. channel 379 on my tuner.....

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
OK cool I've got it on my tuner too , I'll look out for it

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
It is a very entertaining show. RFD also has alot of the old country music shows on it and a very good bluegrass show The Cumberland Highlanders Mon. nites at 9 or 9:30pm

dutchman

BEARDGITTER said:
I think he's Dutch Too..............everysince I met Dutch, I started getting Email's from the Campfire Cafe'.................ole Dutch oughtas be happy, I've bought all kind a stuff from them I don't need and can't use.........it would take Aunt Je :D mima to help me with a lot of that stuff................

git'r

I thought you were Aunt Jemima. Or maybe Uncle Ben? Any way, NGMM's been telling me about that show for months, but my cable company doesn't carry the right channels. I gotta do something about that situation.

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
Dutchman,

You can catch it on the net at www.campfirecafe.com , I've met you Dutchman and believe me you don't sound nothing like David , I like the show but I will no longer watch it , That fellas voice is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard , Its not his accent its flat out his voice , Aaaahhhh !!!!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Yea, ol` Johnny Nix has a ruff twang, but some of his recipes look mighty good.