Looking for.....

Burl E.

I need to find some plastic pots for making some calls for a buddy of mine. He is looking for the ones that have glass on one side and slate on the other. We make wood calls and I don't know where to get the plastic ones. I have seen some on ebay in the past, but i didn't see any there today. :huh:

Dudley Do-Wrong

Brian,

Give me a day or so, I think I know of someone who can help you but I will have to look through a bunch of stuff to find out.

Dudley Do-Wrong

Brian,

I have 2 possibilities
Ira Ball at Woodhaven (207-647-5288), he doesn’t have a website and I used to have a brochure. He makes a lot of different stuff, not certain if he makes what you are looking for but he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Darin at Grassy Creek does some injection molding, you might check him out. http://www.grassycreekcalls.com

Burl E.

I need to

get this kind of pot. I have a guy that I sell my ammo boxes, calls and other products that I make at his store. As a favor to him, he wants 20 of these kind of calls. I bought them from a guy in PA about a year ago and his phone number has been given to someone else. I guess he moved??? :cry: If anybody knows any info on them let me know. Thanks,

Last edited:

Burl E.

Thanks For the input guys. I have found some. David you have given me two contacts now and both are Top Shelf A1 contacts! Who else do you know? I need a roofer, A/C man, lawn mower repair,.............. Thanks!