Hey Crossbow Guys!

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm getting ready.I just put a new string on the Exocet a couple of weeks ago and it's shooting good!My expections are very high for this season,especially if the heat will ease off a bit before opening day.:)

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Hey Charles

I'm too busy playing with my new (used) vixen to do any serious practice with my Exomag :hair:

And if you believe that I know of a good deal on a bridge :cheers:

Did you find that yellow hammer we talked about??

DS7418

Gone But Not Forgotten
here and alive...
my horton is shootin fine..
my wifee might kill me before sept.10th ifin i dont shut-up soon...lol...

csgreen1

Me and my exomag are ready to get after them deers.Bring on the heat and the blood suckers and ol no legs, this old billy bob is ready to get in the woods :D

Kdog

Not gonna have time this year, and maybe next, so I sold mine. :cry: :cry: :crazy: :banginghe :banginghe

Hope to get a new one in a few years though. Best of luck to all archery hunters. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kdog

BubbaD

Been shootng at some silhouette (sp?) targets quite a bit from a 16 ladder stand and I am very, VERY glad that I have. Big difference than from the back deck at a block with a pie plate. Made some adjustments so now I am alot more confident than the past 2 seasons. I have yet to take one with my bow yet so I am very excited to get the season underway.

confederate

Shot my Exocet some this morning. I'm in a 2 inch dot
with broadheads every shot at 30 yards off the bench. I thinks she's ready. What say you? :fine: