What time does shooting late end in the afternoon?

i rode by a swamp on my way home this afternoon about 5:48 and saw about 5 or 6 Mallards on the water. I was like dang the one time i dont have my gun with me. But i new there wasnt that much time till sun set and i no it ends like 30mins b4 so do yall think about 6pm is right? I just didnt want to talk to the GW after i have done shot them and get a fine.

NGaHunter

If you rode by there at 5:48...it was already 3 minutes past Sunset wich is the time you have to quit shooting.

Shooting time ends at Sunset

Wack&Stackn08

if there were there at 5:48 it is pretty likely that they were there within legal shooting time. I would check it again to see if the are still there and slip in there one afternoon and give it a shot. Or it is possible the they came in earlier and been there all day..:huh:

Woody17

As long as the fire out of your gun barrel lights em up, it ain't to late! Especially for an old quacker!:bounce:

Toddmann

Go to http://weather.com, put in your zip code, scroll down to almanac and click it and it will give you the sunset time each day. It changes. I will say that if I was a game warden I to would be very strict on the sunset rule. If you have a roost site on your property be thankful and preserve it. Hunt it only in the morning and not right in it. A well protected and managed duck roost will provide you a lifetime of good duck hunting. Happy Hunting!!!

thar31321

Just wear running shoes and offer to take someone that you don't really like with you.

P.S. Take there vehicle