hoyt reflex

carabrook

Gone But Not Forgotten
Rec'd my new 2005 Hoyth reflex yesterday and played with it last night. Shoots real nice and the groups were good at 15 yds, and 25 yds. Tonight I will set the pin for 35 and fine tune the 25. Bought it as a pkg deal from huntersfriend.com and it cam with everything tuned, sighted at 15, draw set, peep and sight installed, arrows to match as well as field and broadheads, and the sling and case. They pre shoot them and send all kinds of data like draw length, weight, arrow chrono speeds at your settings, best group size, arrow weights, kinetic force achieved etc. For someone new to bows like me its a great deal. We purchased my wife's bow through them a few months back and she loves it. Seems its addictive though............................so now its practice, practice, practice till opening day.

BW1

Reflex Grizzly

I bought a Grizzly from those guys last year and it also came set up great. I only wish I would have had them add a whisker biscuit to it. I added it soon after receiving it and then had to do some slight tuning. They do a great job with lots of options. Hope yours works out for you. Did you get the new Grand Slam?

carabrook

Gone But Not Forgotten
hoyt

yes the bow is a hoyt grand slam 2005, came with wisker bsiket and dial adjustable pins and all the other trimmings...............seems great so far