Well now what?

BREAK'N WINGS

Went to the duck hole this mornin hoping the cold weather would have them stired up a little bit!!! We would of done lot better if we went to the store and bought some dang ducks!!!!:banginghe

Anybody else go this mornin???? If so how'd ya'll do?
Hope it turned out alot better than we did.

BREAK'N WINGS

Tried that a couple weeks ago in some holes we usually do pretty good in...........never even seen any fly by!

BREAK'N WINGS

Heck most of the holes that we do hunt is loaded with acorn's:huh: We just havent been seein the ducks that we have in the past years.

Brushcreek

we had a pretty good hunt this mornin in NE Ga. we killed four geese and saw a ton of ducks. just missed em all! :banginghe

pignjig10lb

Wacked them on a WMA last Friday and they where gone this Friday :huh:Did not see a bird and seen over 40 last week:crazy: The water was not frozen over so:smash:

phillipv

Heck most of the holes that we do hunt is loaded with acorn's:huh: We just havent been seein the ducks that we have in the past years.

You're not by yourself! Where I hunt was my little hideaway for ducks! Used to hunt deer lickin my chops at all the ducks underneath me eating acorns. Couldn't wait until duck season and we had great hunts all through the season. About 2 years ago it all changed out of the blue, acorns are still there in abundance but ducks are hard to come by.

BREAK'N WINGS

You're not by yourself! Where I hunt was my little hideaway for ducks! Used to hunt deer lickin my chops at all the ducks underneath me eating acorns. Couldn't wait until duck season and we had great hunts all through the season. About 2 years ago it all changed out of the blue, acorns are still there in abundance but ducks are hard to come by.

Like I said before in a past thread..........I dont know what the heck is up with the duck's this year!!!! :banginghe:confused:

BREAK'N WINGS

I know It's Ga. Cant compare it to Arkansas or Any other state that has always had tons of ducks migrate down. I'm just saying in the past years we have always killed ducks each time we go, but this we havent even been seeing the number of ducks flyin, much less commin in!