*Butts County Duck Brawl 2009*

Gut_Pile

Man what an adventure...this morning was one for the books. Myself, my buddy Taylor (captain dixie) and my other buddy Jonathan all got together this morning for the 2009 edition of the Butts County Duck Brawl. Well after stopping at gas station for some nice chocolate donuts and a gatorade we made the drive to the 350 acres that borders the river and holds this special event each year. As we walked down to the river our hands began gettin cold, or snot began to freeze, and our minds began to wonder what the morning had in store for us and who would come out victorious in 2009...08' wasn't a pretty story for us so we were looking for some revenge :shoot:. After throwing out a few woodie dekes and a few green heads we waited for the fight to begin. We had two big groups of 7 or 8 come over taunting us as they flew just out of range. Then I saw a big group coming straight for us and they we callin and lookin for a place to land. So I hit my wood duck whine and they dropped right in our laps....the brawl was on. 10 of them swooped down ready for battle, but we were well prepared and a few shots later we had 4 KO'd and floating in the water.:banana::banana::banana: Then a few minutes later we had a lone drake come in from behind us trying to hit us with a cheap shot and boy did Jonathan make him pay, he folded him up quicker than anything. I really enjoyed the hunt and I'm very please with our victory. It was well worth the cold hands and snot missiles in my nose every time I breathed in. Can't wait to do it again boys...it was one to remember.

First picture is of the victors themselves!!!
Second is of jonathan carrying they knock outs!!!

Attachments

• duck hunt2.jpg
    duck hunt2.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 326
  • duck hunt6.jpg
    duck hunt6.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 323
  • duck hunt3.jpg
    duck hunt3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Arrow3