One more prayer for my Mom needed

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
For you who were not around....

She has been in and out of surgery many times for almost 2 years now after a Gastric Bypass and a resulting staff infection. Which she battled for 6 months at home with a fully open wound. During the time she ended up addicted to the pain medicine, which she is thankfully off now.

Now for the bad news....she has several hernias that have started popping up (the largest about the size of a grapefruit) and today she goes back under the knife to try and correct the problem.

Please say a prayer for her, Gail Thompson.

Jim

Jeff Phillips

JT - I'm lifting her up now ::;

My bride went through the incisional (sp) hernias after the open wound mess. It was much easier to recover from than the original surgery. Hope and pray all goes well for her ::;

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
JT, I also lifted her up with prayer for surgery and you for support during this hard time. ::;

GA_Longhorn

Jim,

We all pray that your Mother be covered with a calm and restful spirit, and that the Almighty Great Physician do His healing work with her. We are also thankful for good medicines and doctors who know how to use them. I know she is not alone in this ordeal and pray she is comforted in that thought.

I know these are difficult times for you, Jim, but just remember she is in the best of Hands and will find her recovery in a way that is best suited for her.

Gail Thompson is being healed, even now.

CW

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
JT; My prayers for your Mom are on the way. May God Bless.

Meriwether Mike

You have my prayers as well for your Moms surgery and recovery to go well.

Handgunner

Jim,

Sorry to hear about that. I pray that all goes well with her. God be with her and your family.

Ga-Spur

Prayers have been said . I hope both of you can get some rest . We will keep you and your mother in our prayers. Thank you for asking.

TurkeyCreek

jim,

prayers go out for your Mom and you....hope the surgery goes well. ::;

Goddard

::; Prayers are on the way. May she heal quickly and completely.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
You got it Jimbo. ::;

Al33

A little late but I pray all went well for your mom yesterday and that she is resting well. Will lift her up for a full and complete recovery so she will be living life to it's fullest soon.

Al

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Thanks for everything guys. The doctor said the sugery weent well and she is home resting now.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Jim

tmooney

Prayer is sent

I'm praying for her recovery and the strength to deal with the devil's curve balls. That particular surgery is nothing to take lightly and I belive in the procedure 100%. It helped change my sister in law's life and wish it were available to more people.

God bless Jim!

-T

GeauxLSU

Jim Thompson said:
Thanks for everything guys. The doctor said the sugery weent well and she is home resting now.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Jim
:clap: Will do.... ::;
Hunt/fish safely,
PHil

Handgunner

Will do, Jim. Glad to hear everything went well. :)