S E C Football - "any given Saturday..."

duckbill

I'm telling ya...On any given Saturday, the worst team in the SEC can beat the best team in the SEC.

Phil - Congratulations. I don't know who the guys in the LSU uniforms were that showed up in the second half, but they were tough.

Dawg fans - Sorry about your loss. Us Gator fans and you Dawg fans can mourn together this week.

A tip for the FL vs GA game. If the Dawgs can keep the game close in the first half, you most certainly will kick our butts. For some reason we can't close the deal (ZOOK :mad: ).

GeauxLSU

DB,
Thanks man. The SEC is merciless.
LSU loses to Auburn and UGA.
Auburn beats TN. TN beats UGA.
LSU beats UF.
I've always said if you come out of the SEC with 0 or 1 loses, I don't care what you're rated, you SHOULD be national champions!
As far as the UGA / UF game, who knows, but considering who both teams have played and what their records are against those opponents, UF should be in pretty good shape I'm thinking.... Of course, every week is an adventure in the SEC...
I want an SEC champion so it looks like I'm an AU fan for the remainder of the year. Whoda' thunk it? :rolleyes: :clap:

GeauxLSU

Bow Only said:
Hey Phil, can you give us a big WAAAAAR EEEEAAAAAGGGGLLLLEEE!!! cheer?
Don't push it. I gotta' walk before I can run. ;) :D
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

clarkesville snit

You're right about any given Saturday. I just hope Vandy doesn't pick this Sat to prove that theorem. I remeber sitting in Nashville last year staring at a scoreboard at halftime that said Vandy 2, GA 0.

garndawg

Yeah, and one of these days, Mississippi State might actually have a football team again... :banginghe

Garndawg
MSU Grad '93