Woodys Fishing Trip.

Lthomas

Guys this is an Offshore fishing trip that will take place sometime next May. Before I get it set up I need to know how many folks are interested. We can take a vote on the date later.
The tip will be an overnight trip to the middle grounds out of Hubbards Marina in St pete Fla. The ship will hold 50 persons. The total for this private charter is gonna be 6200.00. There are extra expences. Meal tickets, can be purchased for $30.50 This will enclude Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinners.
The vessel is equiped with
Bunks
Showers
Cantine
Live bait needs to be orderd in advance. It is gonna cost 7.70 per dozzen. I highly recomend live bait. You will have your own private bait tanks.

This trip will leave on a sunday afternoon and return to port on a Tuesday morning @ 6 am. The Florida Middle grounds offer Floridas best offshore fishing.
With the cost of the ship and a meal tickets and bait this trip is only around 160 per person. I have talked with Hubbards and they will accomodate us at this rate. The weekend rate for a private charter is. Well you dont wanna know. It is over 10k. I am throwing this out well in advance. So folks can make the proper arangments. If there are enough folks to commit we will need to start collecting the money in November. Hubbads is not gonna allow individuals to call and make reservatioins for this trip. I will be recieving the package with all the info in the mail shortly. I will post a diagram of the boat so folks can choose their fishing spots.
Someone will need to be a treasureer for this. I am sure an account of some kind can be opened to hold the funds for the trip. Any suggestions would be great. Remember Seating is limited to 50 persons on a first come first serve basis. Well make that 49 I have taken the first spot. The month of May will be the best. The winds are dying down and it is not yet Huricane season and the weather is more tollerable. Not only that Snapper season is open.

If you guys wanna take the weekend trip it is gonna cost over 200.00 per person. That is not including the Meal ticket and bait.
Oh by the way here is a link.
Do not hit the reserve now button for this trip. The dates and deposit for this trip have not yet been made.

http://www.hubbardsmarina.com/overnite.html

Last edited:

How2fish

Lt I maybe interested...grewup fishing 2 day headboat trips! They can be a real hoot...and that seems like a great price.

Lthomas

Yea it is a great price. We just need to get more input from other woody members.