How to be a duck hunting genius

howl

Banned
First you need to get a jon boat and cover it with burlap bags. Be sure and cover everything except the motor. Make that a big white one if you can.

Once you have the boat ready, go up the LITTLE RIVER ARM OF SINCLAIR and idle around trying to jump some ducks. If you happen to see someone already set up, don't be afraid to idle over with your guns sticking out all over the place and strike up a conversation. "See anything?" is a good way to start. Be forewarned, if the fellow is in a good mood he may tell you a good spot on up the river where there are likely to be ducks well away from houses that you can shoot at. Don't fall for this. His advice will be truthful, but you can find your own game.

What you want to do is motor back down the river to where you saw the geese in front of the fellow-you-just-talked-to's house and start shooting at the half-tame geese. If you want to make it a real challenge, shoot the half-tame geese while they sit on the water and look at you. Don't worry about that lady in his house with the binoculars. She's taking down your information, but she just does that for a hobby. She won't be calling anyone to share it.

And that is how you become a duck huntin' GENIUS! :rolleyes:

BREAK'N WINGS

:rofl::rofl::cool: thats some pretty dang good advice right there. The title should be "DUCK HUNT'N FOR DUMMIES":cool:

bhamby

i can help you guys out at anytime no problem :rofl::rofl:

really though way to go retards thats how you do it :crazy:
make us all look bad

howl

Banned
You cannot idle or troll around to jump ducks. You have to turn off the motor and lose all forward momentum and progress from the motor, then start paddling. Its like a stop sign or changing lanes. You stop then roll up. You change lanes, demonstrate control by remaining in the lane and then change lanes again.

You must also be one-hundred yards from any "dock, house, structure"s present on Sinclair.

Common etiquette should've made such rules unnecessary. You just can't count on that anymore. Reminds me of my favorite quote these days. "The difficulty between you and us, gentlemen, is that you will not send the right sort of people here. Why will you not send either Christians or gentlemen?" (Louis T. Wigfall if you're curious)

t bird

:rofl::rofl:I would like to know who this was! They way you described the boat and motor, it sounds like I might know who they were. Idiots:rofl::rofl:
Folks like that will make hunting on sinclair illegal!:banginghe