Taxidermist for ducks

JACKED UP

Who does a jam up job on ducks? I have a good taxidermist I have been using for years, but I donot think his ducks look that great. I got a beautiful Drake Pintail this past weekend in Tennessee. Please tell me some taxidermist that do not a good, but awesome job.

Thanks.....

towaliga

Steve Reynolds of Wildlife Reflections is who does all my work his duck mounts are awesome !!!!!!!! His # Is 404-569-7173

Eroc33

he is in bolling brooke just above macon dont know his # but i bet you can search and find it on here

JBax26

There are several good ones out there. Rodney Casteel and Steve Reynolds do an outstanding job

mud

taxidermist for ducks

Shane Smith in Bridgeport Alabama. Company name is Artistic Compositions by Shane Smith.He has won many competitions in taxidermy.

Thurston

Hardins in Thomasville is by far one of the best Bird guys I have ever seen. Here is my hoody he did.

Attachments

• duck.JPG
    duck.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 1,456

D-up

Some from Rodney

Attachments

• IMG_6021.JPG
    IMG_6021.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,522
  • IMG_6022.JPG
    IMG_6022.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,485
  • IMG_6023.JPG
    IMG_6023.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 1,370
  • IMG_6024.JPG
    IMG_6024.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,394

phillipv

Some from Rodney

Very beautiful mounts!!!

I have not had Rodney do a duck yet but have been in his shop and seen his work and these guys are telling the truth.

BIGGUS

GONetwork Member
Dana Stanford in Roswell. :flag: 770-993-3518 Only birds. Museum quality. None better!

JACKED UP

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. You guys have some very fine looking mounts. The taxidermist I use does a great job on deer and turkey, but I am a little dissappointed with his ducks. I think you guys gave me a couple extremly good taxidermist to research. I will post pictures on here when I get my Sprig and Green head back.

Thanks

J Gilbert

McMicken's Taxidermy in Cartersville handles everything I need mounted, he's won awards in the past and basically just does an amazing job. He's a very personable guy and will help you pick the perfect way to mount your animals.