what the heck?

JerkBait

Banned
im gone for 30 minutes and the most exciting thread thats been on this forum since everyone got banned is deleted?

yall are too trigger happy.

:rolleyes:

Yea and they are getting in there "V" formation to ban some more. When a good thread hits the board it gets snatch and at least 2 people get banned.

BEWARE:
If you see a good thread don't post you may be next!!!

JerkBait

Banned
what was soooooo out of line that it needed to be deleted?

i was actually enjoying myself. then came the fun police.

It's OK I will say it,

All the fun & games will not be allowed on this Forum. If you want to play a game & have fun buy candy land or twister.

JerkBait

Banned
you can play grab butt all day in the campfire forum but cant even poot over here without gettin banned or deleted.

This Forum is for beginner & novice duck hunters, real fowler's are on georgiawaterfowler.com but they don't play nice. It's actually pretty enlightening over there, allot of good info yall should check it out.

JerkBait

Banned
no this forum is for sensitive deer hunters who shoot wood ducks when deer season is over. thinks that makes em waterfowlers.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
hey JB...here is a thought....

leave

you know your always welcome at McDonalds and nothing is ever deleted there. heck georgie boy you are as well :)

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
If ya`ll ain`t happy, leave. Ain`t nobody makin` all you unhappy folks stay.

JerkBait

Banned
If ya`ll ain`t happy, leave. Ain`t nobody makin` all you unhappy folks stay.

see thats the problem. why you tryin to run people off? youve run almost everyone off who knows anything about duck hunting. not woodie shoots, duck hunting. why not just be cool, maybe go whittle something?

i know they didnt have happy meds 225 years ago but i hear they work wonders :bounce:

:huh:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
see thats the problem. why you tryin to run people off? youve run almost everyone off who knows anything about duck hunting. not woodie shoots, duck hunting. why not just be cool, maybe go whittle something?

i know they didnt have happy meds 225 years ago but i hear they work wonders :bounce:

:huh:

I don`t need to try to run folks off. Some of you duckhunters do a good enough job on yourselves, without any help. You fellers don`t even like each other. A truck load of happy meds wouldn`t even get ya`ll in half a good mood. :rolleyes: Everybody who has been run off from here, was run off for a valid reason.

JerkBait

Banned
uh o 16 people viewing a thread in the thangs with wangs forum!

better read fast its gonna get deleted!!!!!

as much as some of yall whine about this place and down its members and its rules it seems like you would never come back. course its all in good fun and its nothing new for folks to come here and play games and then run back home and whine and complain. been going on since Al invented the web and will continue as long as women are popping out kids.

I tend slip by every once in a while along with a handful of other places like waterfowler (although yall are mean to me :bounce: over there).

With cause and you know what that would be!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Its Obama and the communists fault. Our country and now this website is going to be ran like one.

good lord man obama aint got nothing to do with the commie nature here. we have had commies in charge here since the inception...or at least that is what we have been called for the last 8 years...that and of course the "they aint gonna last much longer with those rules and how strict they are" :love:::gone:

I was reading a thread before I was activated. After I got activated and could post, the thread was gone. Was that aguest only thread or am I just not seeing it?

It was some ducks hanging from someone's door.