Hello!!!!!!

Dub

I've been reading from work for a while and finally got the bugs worked out of my pc at home. Now I have more time to post & reply.

GON is my favorite magazine followed by North American Whitetail.

This forum is the best I've ever seen. The advice and information here is outstanding. I've learned a great deal about GA hunting & hunters through my readings here. I can't say enough about this forum...it is simply amazing. Someone's hard work is definitely enjoyed by all.

I'm originally from eastern NC...I work in SC (Aiken Co.) and live in the Augusta area.....been here going on 8 years.

Overall, I've been very pleased with my deer hunting experiences in GA. I like the 2 buck & antler restrictions. I really feel that is the way to get 'em growing. I really like the doe harvest numbers. 10 nannies are enough to fill my freezer and anyone else's that wants a deer or two from me. I can hold off until a good buck comes by.

I would like to see the county I live and surrounding counties all go to a minimum size requirement for both bucks....the only exception being for youth hunters. This would do a lot to allow bucks to make it to that magical 4th year.

It is tough sometimes to see the guys from SC that I work with come back from our days off with several bucks taken and many does passed.....when I've hunted just as hard as them and only seen a fraction of the deer. The "toughness" goes away quickly when I'm able to take does that way more than there 6-pointers, etc.

I've really been bitten by the bowhunting bug this past couple of seasons. I can hardly wait until September 10th to roll around...........

Thanks for all your advice....keep it coming!!!!!!

Handgunner

Glad to have ya aboard, Dub... Holler if I can help!

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Dub, it's good to have you on board............

You as well Professor!!!

Holler at Delton if he can help ya'll, cause I sure can't
:huh: ::ke: ::ke:

Welcome guys, and all the rest of you newcomers!

git'r

H

HT2

Howdy Dub.........

Glad you found us!!!!!!!

Yeah, this place is purdy cool...........If you like it now, you'll grow to like it even more as time goes by.........

Lookin' forward to havin' you here......... :clap:

Lostoutlaw

Welcome aboard DUB glad ya found us and A nice start on ya first post, we look forward to hearin from ya!!! :flag:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome Dub

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Welcome Dub. :clap:

LJay

Retired Mod
Glad you're here!! The professor is right. This place is addictive.