Happy 200th Birthday Charles Darwin!

Esylivin

Darwin and Abe Lincoln were born on the same day.

dutchman

Darwin has evolved. Into a pile of dust and a few bones. Wonder what he might say if he could come back and visit for a little while?

Here is my thought on the lies this man told. If we evolved from monkeys... Why are there still monkeys?? And why are the monkeys not evolving into humans??? Thats why it a theory.. it can't be proved. Same with the Big Bang Theory. People wonder why this country is in the shape it is? Because we have turned our back on God by letting filth like Drawin's theory be taught to our Children and taken God out!!!

dsoj05

Darwin has his place and evolution does occur. (biology major here, i sit in the lab and watched many bacteria change and evolve so i can say it happens) However it also must be taken with a grain of salt; evolution is not the answer. And now that we have a theory on how things change does not mean that God does not exist. We must remember that we were created by God, and no matter what we we learn or think that can not be changed. We must remember that this is why we are supposed to have faith in God. Even against all we see and are told, we must believe and have faith in God. I never lost faith in God because things change, rather i find it a greater credit to him that he could for see and engineer life that is so complex.

arcame

there is a huge difference between the theory of evolutine and the fact of adaptation.

packrat

funny

Sure is funny how some men want to make a Monkey out of themselves, I'll stick with the faithful belief that I was created by God instead of evolved from an animal that throws dung for fun.

shaggybill

there is a huge difference between the theory of evolutine and the fact of adaptation.

And what does numerous adaptions over multiple generations lead to? Evolution.

BuckSlayer

Not from one species to another. The fossil record does NOT prove the evolvement from one species to another. Even Evolutionist agree now, life did not spontaneously create itself. Now their theory is life was seeded from an astroid or meteor. They are grasping for straws when the answer is so obvious to the rest of us. In the beginning G_D created the heavens and the earth!!!