Miller/Early counties Ga leases.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
The economy has trimmed our membership. Several memberships are available.
We have the original club of 1268 acres, membership will be approximately 815.00 per member. Another 674 acres can also be available. Dues on this seperate property will depend on how many members we can get, hoping for EIGHT, at 500.00 each. All properties connect with good access. We have a moderate deer herd, good genetics, and lots of turkeys. Hogs show up from time to time. Just recently got one on trail camera.
If you like to hunt with mobility, you're invited to join the entire 1942 acres.
Here's a few that made it through last season.
011.jpg

007.jpg

003-9.jpg

014-2.jpg

010-3.jpg

015.jpg

Just bought the camera in Jan, and it's still on a tree taking pictures.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties

I've managed this lease for 21 years, and we've always practiced good management. We have a two acre private camp available with electricity, indoor plumbing toilets, and baths. Running water and plenty of trailer parking. Year round access for those who like to enjoy the woods, scout, and just stay familiar with the property.
Serious inquiries only please. Just PM me if interested.
Thanks
Son
001-2.jpg

March07.jpg

26 pound gobbler, my largest so far.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties

Love those ol 8N's, rode a few of them over the years.

Have a father, 2 brothers and a couple of close friends that may be really interested in the lease. Have you taken any nice deer off the lease over the years? How can I get in contact with you?

12pointer

Land

Enjoyed talking to you earlier tonight son
maybe yall can work something out with me on the 600 acre track just let me know

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
A club member and I will be on the lease this afternoon, checking cameras, stands, camp and just looking at the turkey sign.

We have approximately 2000 acres overall. It's the majority of swamp, planted pines and hammocks located between , Miller rd and highway 39. The Lucille Griggs Rd and 273 (Cedar Springs highway)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Our club has taken some fine bucks over the years, with body weights up to 225. That's why I'm still here after 21 years. Here's a picture of the last pretty rack I got, not the biggest, but nice. You might say, I killed him right behind camp. Like fishermen, most go as far away from the ramp to hunt. That usually leaves the area around camp pretty quiet.
ninept03.jpg

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties Ga

We don't, havn't gotten a boone and Crockett, but we do get some nice bucks for SW Ga. Although I think I saw a
B and C on there once.
This buck was about 5.5 years old.

aold.jpg

Nothing like the hunting videos you see on TV, you gotta hunt these bucks. They're farm wise, wary and know how to beat ya. Guess that's why we get most of em on Trail cameras...lol

Thanks to those who have responded. so ya'll keeping me busy with PM's, emails and phone calls. If I missed ya, holler again.

Brooks#1

Is this club close to Bainbridge Ga? I have a 12 year old that hunts with me, any additional fee for youth hunters?

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties Ga

PM's sent, if I missed anybody, get in touch.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties SW Ga

Latgest count, we only have four vacancies left on the 1268. Anybody who fills one of those vacancies my also join the other 674.
We've been here 21 years.

Antlers-1.jpg

One's I've taken over the years that was not big enough to mount...This is a good example of our genetics.

densix.jpg

Couple of my mounts..

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Miller/Early counties

fivebrow-1.jpg

We get a few that weigh over two hundred. This buck has eleven points an good mass.