Need one person to hunt, I Have Land

BigYves

I need one person to hunt with me. I have 35 acres in brooks and 20 acres in south fulton. The land in coweta is 20 acres open field but need someone with a tractor and the know how to make food plots. It is full of deer cause they are not hunted hard. Saw tons of deer but there wasnt any food to keep them from passing through in the morning but if there was food like corn or clover we would be able to do very good. I saw five bucks last year and a ton of does. The south fulton property is a funnel channel from a larger section of land that is available to hunt but the funnel is the best place. Have a nice spot for a food plot and tons of hardwoods. This place is bow only. As you know south fulton has a ton of deer and this place is no exception. Really didnt hunt it hard last year and still took a twelve pointer off it. I let the does walk. I am a christian guy that doesnt want to deal with a bunch of crap just someone who has good morals and wants to enjoy hunting. If you think that you would like to join up with me let me know. The only cost would be the tractor work and we could split the cost of seed. God bless pm me if interested.

hunting land

Hey,

I have a John deer tractor in south douglas on the fulton county line that we could use if you don't mind. I only bow hunt all together. Give me a call 678-451-7503

Dustin

rjcruiser

Only if I had a tractor:banginghe:banginghe

I'll plant that south fulton by hand if you need me too :)

tinker141

I would be interested in joining up with you . I am a Christian also , ans enjoy hunting with the same . If you are interested just send me a PM . I do not have a tractor but i have a 4 wheeler with a disc harrow , and I would rent a tractor if needed .

BigYves

hey guys thanks for the interest but I have made a choice. If some more land over there comes available I will let you guys know about leasing it

painter

where do you hunt in south fulton , i grew up near fairburn and hunted most of the land between fairburn and the river