Wildlife GameMasters Anyone using them?

bigunga1

if this is the same people that was at the buckorama, they are trying to do there business with a four wheeler and pull behind attachments...

i think they are saying 250$ per acre with everything included....

somebody correct me if i'm wrong...

BANDERSNATCH

I know they are trying to move their own line of seed.

I was told that they would plant 'anything' that I wanted. I specifically asked about Whitetail Extreme and they assured me that it wouldn't matter.

Just wondering if anyone had used them yet.

Bandy

Just 1 More

we are

We are in the process of them doing a 1 acre plot on a power line. The price is $225.00 per acre but they do not bush hog/mow. I failed to realize this. I had to spend extra cash to get another guy in there to mow it before they could proceed. When I spoke with them at the Buck A Rama they mentioned they would be mowing next year. The seed they are promoting is the Tecomate seeds, Max Attract 50/50 and Monster Mix. I'm thinking of going 100% Monster Mix which is a mix of Ladino clover, Chickory, Red Clover, and Madrid Sweet Clover.
They are supposed to spray the plot with Round-Up now that it's mowed and get this thing done... it's getting later then I wanted to have it planted. Heck... I think i'll call them right now and get an update.