Shi Tzu fly tyer

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Hey, no pain no foul!:bounce:

Thanks for sharing. Just had my Cocker Spaniel groomed so I will have to wait for him to grow out a bit before I attempt Spaniel Clousers .:rofl:

Lostoutlaw

Dang I got 8 shi tzu's in the house I'll tell the wifey next time you groom some save the fur...:rofl: then mail it out:rofl:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I'll take some Outlaw!

Lostoutlaw

I'll take some Outlaw!
I'll send ya some just as soon as she goes to groomin which ain't gonna be long from now...maybe next week....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I used to have a big yaller fuzzy tomcat that had the perfect color fur for tying early mayfly patterns. I was tying flies one night and he kept playing around with all the feathers and thread and stuff and generally being a pain in the butt. I was tying March Browns and he had knocked my dubbing fur off the table. As I was looking for it, I noticed that his fur was about the same color, so.........snip! I tied up a few cat flies and the trout would consistantly hit them better than any other pattern I tied. So the cat for some reason wound up looking like he had the mange most of the time....:bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I used to have a big yaller fuzzy tomcat that had the perfect color fur for tying early mayfly patterns. I was tying flies one night and he kept playing around with all the feathers and thread and stuff and generally being a pain in the butt. I was tying March Browns and he had knocked my dubbing fur off the table. As I was looking for it, I noticed that his fur was about the same color, so.........snip! I tied up a few cat flies and the trout would consistantly hit them better than any other pattern I tied. So the cat for some reason wound up looking like he had the mange most of the time....:bounce:

Well I have heard of a pattern called Cat Caddis. So why not Mayflies as well?