North talbot co. Club

BWANAMARK

North Talbot Club, So. zone, long time QDM, 2 hrs from ATL, seeks new annual members, 3,000 acres, deer and turkey, 70 foodplots, 30 members total, pin in system ("first come, first to hunt" - no homesteading, no private stands), nicest camp with elec/water, cookout pavillion, kitchen, 2 bathhouses, etc., guests/kids ok, $1,300.00 year. Property is on Oak Mountain between Woodland and Shiloh (just South of Manchester). A great year round place for family fun - 20 mins from Pine Mtn and Callaway Gardens, sev. fishing lakes nearby - part of property borders Manchester's reservoir, where fishing is allowed.

Check out maps and rules on web site (a work currently in progress) :

http://www.httpwhiteoak.com/

If desired, I have more photos and can email.

There'll be folks AT CAMP this weekend.
If any want to tour, holler back.

leoparddog

I'm the White Oak Sporting Club webmaster. We've moved to a new website. The link above will still work and redirects you to the new website which is http://www.whiteoaksportingclub.com

I had to take the maps down as they need to be reformatted to be usable. I can email them to you though.

I will be down at the camp this weekend doing some shooting and driving around. We are more than willing to show you the place and if you come in the afternoon we'll even feed you dinner. I think Dan has a 12lb Pork Loin we're going to smoke.

PMs go to my cell phone and we do have reception down there. Just let us know.
Thanks
LD

Dan7347

Talbot Club

Greetings all. As the two members above mentioned I feel you will find our club a fun and enjoyable place full of year round fun. The folks are great, it is family friendly, and the food sometimes is the best. Hunting is good too. But I must admit my wife like the evenings hanging out with everyone as much as we like the hunting.

As mentioned above my wife and I will be down there this weekend along with the members above and maybe several other members, and we will be happy to show you around and feed you if you like.

Please visit the webiste for a nice introduction to our club and then visit use for the real thing. :fine:

jeshoffstall

Interested in seeing this club

can you confirm someone will be around Saturday morning? Please PM me directions or lat/lon.

Thanks,
Jack

leoparddog

Hi Jack, yes Bill is going down Friday morning and I am going down Saturday morning very early. I know some other members will be there too. Did you get directions from Mark? If not, give me a call.
770-235-5612
Max

BWANAMARK

2 for 1

I joined this club in August about 5 or 6 years ago. Apparently the deal is that whenever you join, between annual meeting in February and when dues are paid (NLT May 15) you can hunt til May 15 the next year. I wish I had done that. :whip: So, if you joined now, May 15 2010 means 2 turkey seasons. Holy smokes ! If that don't :stir: , I don't know what will. Maybe looking at the newly created web site and seeing a heretofore supersecret web cam photo of a bruiser buck might excite some folk (Not been killed, but I seen him after 3 days of being a statute in 15 degree weather :cool:). For me though, having a key in my pocket 365 days a year to many millions of real estate is well worth the dues. :fine: Come join us before it is too late. I busted a large flock off the roost one night coyote hunting in February(my 10 yo was terrified:eek:). I walked 3 strut zones just last weekend and the standing up to shoot bow blind has just been set up in the fresh scratchins in the scrub oaks that a certain flock favors just before roosting. :yeah: Or you can wait and try to join and learn land, scout, hang stands and work plots in the hot of August :D

BWANAMARK

There'll be some folks in camp this weekend if any want to take a look see. Got a newby in last weekend, still needin a few. A good time will be had by all. Hopefully, some turkeys will die quite soon.