PDA

View Full Version : What Happens At WAR 2 Stays At WAR 2 !

Sultan of Slime
03-08-2009, 04:06 PM
:rofl: There was WAR 2 and then there was WAR 2 1/2:rofl:

OutFishHim
03-08-2009, 04:12 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kebo was there?:huh::bounce:

JohnBenoit09
03-08-2009, 04:12 PM
looks like the adult beverages took over!!

Swede
03-08-2009, 04:15 PM

:rofl::rofl: Now that's freakin halarious:rofl::shoot:::gone:

Derrrr:biggrin3:

Muddyfoots
03-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Ooooops...........

Daddyboy
03-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Dang it I missed another one. Just wait til next time.

Sultan of Slime
03-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Ooooops...........

Those were the ones that could be posted:rofl:

Whenever Remi gets on here then we all will be :hair::rofl:

Muddyfoots
03-08-2009, 04:31 PM

I was afraid of this...:rofl::rofl:

SnowHunter
03-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Laaaaaaaaaawd almighty :bounce:

Sultan of Slime
03-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Laaaaaaaaaawd almighty :bounce:

Dont get me started on you!!
Next time you decide to chum for catfish make sure you get it in the lake:rofl::rofl:

Muddyfoots
03-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Next time you decide to chum for catfish make sure you get it in the lake:rofl::rofl:

Resica
03-08-2009, 04:47 PM

What'd Snowy do?:huh:

SnowHunter
03-08-2009, 04:48 PM

can't forget the bucket next time :rofl:

Hey, least I was good last night :fine::D

Sultan of Slime
03-08-2009, 04:50 PM
can't forget the bucket next time :rofl:

Hey, least I was good last night :fine::D

That trailer was christened:rofl:

SnowHunter
03-08-2009, 04:57 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :O

Tag-a-long
03-08-2009, 05:07 PM

I didn't think Kebo was coming??

Is it a bad thing if I don't recall Remi taking any pictures??? :huh:

:smash: :smash: I thought that was supposed to STAY at WAR!!!!

rhbama3
03-08-2009, 05:12 PM
The following pictures have been photo-shopped. there wasn't anything going on, and all the faces have been changed to protect the guilty, the innocent, the bystanders, and anybody else who will remember or not remember:

Tag-a-long
03-08-2009, 05:21 PM
The following pictures have been photo-shopped. there wasn't anything going on, and all the faces have been changed to protect the guilty, the innocent, the bystanders, and anybody else who will remember or not remember:

Did I tell you that you're one heckuva shucker? Thank you!! :love:

(oh and thank's for photoshoping out that green tint I had on Saturday .... just let me know where to send the check!)

Buck
03-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Kebo was there? :huh: I never saw her... :banginghe

Muddyfoots
03-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Kebo was there? :huh: I never saw her... :banginghe

Friday nite...

Buck
03-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Friday nite...

Oh... Well, that explains it then... :bounce:

rhbama3
03-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Friday nite...

LATE friday night! Stayed for a few hours and then she was gone.
I can still hear the echoes of "BAMA BOY" being yelled across the field at 1:00am.:love:

SnowHunter
03-08-2009, 05:31 PM
LATE friday night! Stayed for a few hours and then she was gone.
I can still hear the echoes of "BAMA BOY" being yelled across the field at 1:00am.:love:

and 11:00 right after I finally pulled in.....:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Thanks for shukin all them oysters Robert :fine:

Tomboy Boots
03-08-2009, 05:41 PM

The oysters were the perfect ending to a great day:cheers: and then it got dark :hair: and the campfires were lit... and so were a few woody's members :D

rhbama3
03-08-2009, 05:48 PM
and 11:00 right after I finally pulled in.....:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I can't sing, i can't dance, and fortunately, my "Air" guitar skills were not not needed. BUT, I can fry turkey, shuck oysters and tend a mobile bar.
I've had two bowls of Blueberry goo, and a slice of T-Bugs pecan pie, since i've been home. Dey oughta be a law against stuff tastin this good........:biggrin2:

kaintuckee
03-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Got this great Razor Blade neck knife during the raffle ticket drawing. Thank you Scott.
Had a great time meeting all you good folks from the Forum, Lola would like to say thanks too.... but she is passed out on the floor from all the stick fetchin' she did this weekend. LOL :bounce:

Tag-a-long
03-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Got this great Razor Blade neck knife during the raffle ticket drawing. Thank you Scott.
Had a great time meeting all you good folks from the Forum, Lola would like to say thanks too.... but she is passed out on the floor from all the stick fetchin' she did this weekend. LOL :bounce:

Now that we're all home safe (and as sound as can be expected) I'll just tell you .... the only thing that kept Lola from accidentally finding her way into my truck and coming home with me was that blade you won and the firearms you were packing. You'd better keep a close eye on her or I just might steal her away from you. :biggrin2:

Muddyfoots
03-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm waiting on Davids pics...:(

shawn mills
03-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I aint real sure what hurts the most my head, my sunburn or my purple nipple. Ifin u werent there, dont ask...

kaintuckee
03-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Now that we're all home safe (and as sound as can be expected) I'll just tell you .... the only thing that kept Lola from accidentally finding her way into my truck and coming home with me was that blade you won and the firearms you were packing. You'd better keep a close eye on her or I just might steal her away from you. :biggrin2:

:bounce::bounce: I don't think she has ever run as much as she did this weekend..... She loved every minute of it!!

kaintuckee
03-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I aint real sure what hurts the most my head, my sunburn or my purple nipple. Ifin u werent there, dont ask...

:hair:::gone:

BBQBOSS
03-08-2009, 06:26 PM

im skeered of them.... :hair:

SnowHunter
03-08-2009, 06:30 PM
:rofl::rofl:

thanks for the loaner, Shawn. I never heard if yall caught that bear that kept ya up though?! :huh:
:bounce::bounce: I don't think she has ever run as much as she did this weekend..... She loved every minute of it!!

She is the sweetest mostest beautiful pup! (Don't let Leia hear me say that :hair:) I don't think I ever saw her without a stick!

DRB1313
03-08-2009, 06:31 PM

And you should be!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That dog had well over a hundred folks throwing a stick all weekend long and
I never once saw any signs of slowing down.
I can tell you!!!! My arm is sore:cool:

Muddyfoots
03-08-2009, 06:32 PM

I don't wanna know....:D

BBQBOSS
03-08-2009, 06:34 PM

I think we were attacked by the same animal 'cept im missing part of mine... :whip::whip:

DRB1313
03-08-2009, 06:40 PM
I think we were attacked by the same animal 'cept im missing part of mine... :whip::whip:

I believe he thought I was someone else at one point, but
I got a nice massage out of it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Miguel Cervantes
03-08-2009, 06:42 PM

:hair::hair::hair::hair: Mike Tyson was there??? :hair::hair::hair::hair:

Tag-a-long
03-08-2009, 06:43 PM

Not me... I don't remember doin' nothing STOOPID ... and if I don't remember it, it never happened. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

She ought to be stove up for a week! :rofl:

BBQBOSS
03-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Not me... I don't remember doin' nothing STOOPID ... and if I don't remember it, it never happened. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

She ought to be stove up for a week! :rofl:

The only crazy thing i remember you doing was repeatedly taking drinks from my red solo cup when i handed it to you! :bounce:

boneboy96
03-08-2009, 06:54 PM
I gotta tell you all...this was the most fun I've had in 25 years! Did I mention, I've been married 25 years? :rofl: Had a great time meeting everyone...some again and some for the 1st time! I have lots of pics (some which I can't post here)...so if you think I might, send me a PM or EMAIL! We'll throw it out there on the Trading Blanket and see what we can figure out for a good deal! :biggrin2: :cool: :clap: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Tomboy Boots
03-08-2009, 07:08 PM

If you hadn't posted that pic I would never have believed you :) I never even saw her sit down... they need to make her the new model for the energizer battery commercials :bounce: I want a puppy... and I am on the TOP of that list, don't you forget it!

I ain't skeered of no pics... post away:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

thanks for the loaner, Shawn. I never heard if yall caught that bear that kept ya up though?! :huh:

I heard all about that bear... and I'm so glad my tent was at the opposite end of the food plot :bounce:

I gotta tell you all...this was the most fun I've had in 25 years! Did I mention, I've been married 25 years? :rofl: Had a great time meeting everyone...some again and some for the 1st time! I have lots of pics (some which I can't post here)...so if you think I might, send me a PM or EMAIL! We'll throw it out there on the Trading Blanket and see what we can figure out for a good deal! :biggrin2: :cool: :clap: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

It was one of the best wasn't it :cool: Thanks for letting me fire the cannon!

Tag-a-long
03-08-2009, 07:15 PM
The only crazy thing i remember you doing was repeatedly taking drinks from my red solo cup when i handed it to you! :bounce:

You and 3-4 other people! I don't think I ever did have a cup of my own. And the way you kept handing it to me I'm surprised there was any left for you!

Uhmmm ... I might be interested in seeing anything you've got from Friday around 22:00 hrs until Saturday around 03:30. What you lookin' for in trade? :huh:

shawn mills
03-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Yep yall, that was a seriously GOOD TIME! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing friends again and making new ones! What a family!

RUTTNBUCK
03-08-2009, 07:24 PM

I too had a Large time:clap::clap::clap::clap: I have never met so many good people at one time:cool::cool:

DAWGsfan2
03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Yep yall, that was a seriously GOOD TIME! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing friends again and making new ones! What a family!
couldn't agree more shawn,847 miles round trip on the scooter this weekend.it was worth every mile.i home safe now!.just wanted to say thank you to everyone who particapated and it was great meeting all of you.

BBQBOSS
03-08-2009, 09:04 PM
couldn't agree more shawn,847 miles round trip on the scooter this weekend.it was worth every mile.i home safe now!.just wanted to say thank you to everyone who particapated and it was great meeting all of you.

:hair::hair::hair: dang i didnt realize you came that far!!! Thats dedication right there! I enjoyed the dickens out of meeting and hanging with you this weekend! You a good man! :cheers:

Sultan of Slime
03-08-2009, 09:08 PM
I know there are more good pics than these?

DAWGsfan2
03-08-2009, 09:50 PM
:hair::hair::hair: dang i didnt realize you came that far!!! Thats dedication right there! I enjoyed the dickens out of meeting and hanging with you this weekend! You a good man! :cheers:thanks my friend,i'm honored and equally feel the same!.you guys had me in stitches this weekend.hope to do it again real soon.until then take care.

Tomboy Boots
03-08-2009, 09:57 PM

I was thinking about you and that LONG ride home... now you are one member who can honestly say "it was worth the drive" :bounce: Hey... now I have the vest and the chaps... what happened to my motorcycle ride? :whip: Just kidding :) I'm glad you had a safe trip home and it was nice meeting you.

boneboy96
03-08-2009, 10:47 PM
"It was one of the best wasn't it Thanks for letting me fire the cannon!"

Your welcome Debbie, it was a BLAST! :smash:

kaintuckee
03-09-2009, 08:07 AM
When the cannon went off Saturday mornin' I thought it was just the poundin' in my head:bounce: then I got some of Bitters camp coffee, and I was back on track!!:cool:

Handgunner
03-09-2009, 08:51 AM
The wife and I were fully expecting the campground to look like Jonestown part deux Saturday morning! ! :rofl:

OutFishHim
03-09-2009, 01:00 PM
A couple more shameful ones that can be posted....I think.....:D

SnowHunter
03-09-2009, 01:01 PM
AWww they look so cozy :love:

Swede
03-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwweee:hair:

Les Miles
03-09-2009, 01:05 PM

I'm not even gonna ask...

Tag-a-long
03-09-2009, 01:06 PM
AWww they look so cozy :love:

Don't they though? :biggrin2: You know come to think of it DRB had a shot of Shaun & Muddy in the couples thread!

SnowHunter
03-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Don't they though? :biggrin2: You know come to think of it DRB had a shot of Shaun & Muddy in the couples thread!

I thought Shawn was posed to propose this weekend? :huh:

Sultan of Slime
03-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Kenny is gonna be furious!!!

Tag-a-long
03-09-2009, 01:23 PM
I thought Shawn was posed to propose this weekend? :huh:

yea .... uhmmmmmmmmm.... might need to send you a PM ..... something 'bout Muddy working out a trade. :huh:

SnowHunter
03-09-2009, 01:28 PM
yea .... uhmmmmmmmmm.... might need to send you a PM ..... something 'bout Muddy working out a trade. :huh:

Dang, I'm always outta the loop :(

crackerdave
03-09-2009, 02:16 PM
My internet service at home is cut off - I'm at the library:cry: and I've only got 30 more minutes till they cut me off here,too!

I'll just say: That was the finest bunch of folks I've ever camped/partied with in my life.Not a harsh word anywhere - least not that I heard.A truly great time with a great bunch of folks.

Thanks to everybody - especially Mike.

JR
03-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Looks like Shawn, Matty, and myself need a little pow-wow!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

South GA Dawg
03-09-2009, 02:52 PM
The oysters were the perfect ending to a great day:cheers: and then it got dark :hair: and the campfires were lit... and so were a few woody's members :D

Hey I resemble that remark.:bounce:

South GA Dawg
03-09-2009, 02:54 PM
My internet service at home is cut off - I'm at the library:cry: and I've only got 30 more minutes till they cut me off here,too!

I'll just say: That was the finest bunch of folks I've ever camped/partied with in my life.Not a harsh word anywhere - least not that I heard.A truly great time with a great bunch of folks.

Thanks to everybody - especially Mike.

Yep. Had a great time meeting, drinking, and picking the guitar with you Dave. I'll definitely be back next year.

South GA Dawg
03-09-2009, 02:58 PM

Tim I think she had more fun than all of us and that's saying a lot.:cheers:

The AmBASSaDEER
03-09-2009, 03:18 PM
did anybody else get sunburn??

JD
03-09-2009, 03:22 PM

Hey.... ummmm.....errr.... Muddy....what were you tryin to do in that last pic...:eek::bounce:

sleeze
03-09-2009, 03:25 PM

Yessir, My face looks like Comeaux avatar.

The AmBASSaDEER
03-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Yessir, My face looks like Comeaux avatar.

:rofl: Dang,

I hang out with yall fer a few days and I come home with a redneck...:cool:

Keebs
03-09-2009, 04:06 PM
:rofl: Dang,

I hang out with yall fer a few days and I come home with a redneck...:cool:

Darlin', you were already a redneck, you just got the shading to confirm it! :biggrin2:

pbradley
03-09-2009, 04:11 PM

nope.

Razor Blade
03-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Glad you like it kybowhunter , do you know who got the other one ?? Scott

Sultan of Slime
03-09-2009, 04:38 PM
nope.

Gray reflects sunlight. Just saying::gone:

BlackSmoke
03-09-2009, 04:39 PM
I want to know who's who?? Can we get a roll call please?? :bounce:

RUTTNBUCK
03-09-2009, 04:40 PM
My brother!! baldfish

Buck
03-09-2009, 04:41 PM
SGD was there? :confused: I can tell already a single day isn't enough time to tell who's who... :eek:

RUTTNBUCK
03-09-2009, 04:44 PM

My brother!! baldfishAnd he went away grinnin like a Possum!!!:rofl:

South GA Dawg
03-09-2009, 04:54 PM
SGD was there? :confused: I can tell already a single day isn't enough time to tell who's who... :eek:

Buck, er um, I didn't think you were drinking.:bounce: We met Saturday morning not long after you got there. I was the big ugly dude camped up there by RH Bama. Not KYBowhunter, the other big ugly dude.:bounce::cheers:

pbradley
03-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Gray reflects sunlight. Just saying::gone:

:shoot: :shoot: :rofl:

South GA Dawg
03-09-2009, 04:56 PM

Yes sir!! The back of my neck and arms got cooked.

Buck
03-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Buck, er um, I didn't think you were drinking.:bounce: We met Saturday morning not long after you got there. I was the big ugly dude camped up there by RH Bama. Not KYBowhunter, the other big ugly dude.:bounce::cheers:

My bad... I didn't catch your username I don't guess? Sorry about that. :D Had I known who you were I would have bent your ear a little more... :bounce:

South GA Dawg
03-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I want to know who's who?? Can we get a roll call please?? :bounce:

Ok Smoke. Go back to the action photos of us picking guitars. The big ugly character that is holding on to his guitar with one hand and his beer with the other one is me.:bounce: That's my buddy Sleeze sitting across from me.

sleeze
03-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok Smoke. Go back to the action photos of us picking guitars. The big ugly character that is holding on to his guitar with one hand and his beer with the other one is me.:bounce: That's my buddy Sleeze sitting across from me.

Which tent is yours?:rofl:::ke:

Tag-a-long
03-09-2009, 05:33 PM

Not MEEEEEE!!! :clap: :clap:

South GA Dawg
03-09-2009, 05:34 PM

This is all I'm saying. When I got there Friday and started setting up, RH came over to help me out and asked, "Is that a tent or a rain flap.":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

rhbama3
03-09-2009, 05:39 PM

The cute little baby blue one! by Sunday morning there was an outline of his head in one corner and his feet in the other!:D

Tomboy Boots
03-09-2009, 09:17 PM
"It was one of the best wasn't it Thanks for letting me fire the cannon!"

Your welcome Debbie, it was a BLAST! :smash:

Hey... you are in that last pic with us... who did you get the pic from?

DAWGsfan2
03-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I was thinking about you and that LONG ride home... now you are one member who can honestly say "it was worth the drive" :bounce: Hey... now I have the vest and the chaps... what happened to my motorcycle ride? :whip: Just kidding :) I'm glad you had a safe trip home and it was nice meeting you.
thank you boots,it was well worth the ride!.and far as your ride goes,i'd be happy to give you a ride anytime.it was great meeting you and wanda as well.hope to see you again real soon.take care