**Briar Creek 2011-2012 update w/pics** Sportsman's Club 19,00 acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiabuck6

******UPDATED W/PICS-go to page 2 to see*******************
Briar Creek Sportsman Club in Burke County has openings. With 19,000 Ac. This is a Sportsman's dream...

10,000 Ac.+- of Trophy Managed Land.

The Club has Turkey, Waterfowl, Deer, Dove, small game, ect..

Several Ponds and Creeks for good Fishing

Family Club... membership includes household family.

Memberships are available... $1000... club normally has waiting list but for the past few years with economy like it is we have had openings... but will fill up quick...

For More info please visit our website www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com

Some pics of success on the club...

Winner of the 2008/2009 club Big buck Contest
a2.jpg

nicolesbuck.jpg

scan0003.jpg

zzz1.jpg

zzz2.jpg

6.jpg

peanutturk.jpg

rosstershortyturk.jpg

Scrachieturk.jpg

Pm me or email me @ tripod@briarcreeksportsmanclub.com
if you have any questions or need any info.

Last edited:

georgiabuck6

Also camping areas!!

Wonderful club with great members.... Great place to bring your wife & Kids to Hunt, fish or just enjoy the outdoors

Memberships are year long....

If you need any info please email me @ tripod@briarcreeksportsmanclub.com or shoot me a PM.

Thanks Y'all

georgiabuck6

Wow No takers from this site so far,

But membership is filling up. . .

This is a great club to be a part of, we plant dove feilds every year, plant food plots for deer, turkey, ect...., we have several of feeders full of corn during the off seasons...

we cook breakfast every saturday at our club house(eggs, how you like them, thick bacon, sausage,grits, toast) , we cook dinner(lunch), and supper about 5 times during deer season(Not talking about PB&J sandwitches, but Chilli, BBQ, Fried chicken, ect...)

And we host a GONetwork SEEDS youth hunt, for ten lucky youngsters, every year... and its a blast....

All of that plus year round access to 20,000 acres, thats twenty thousand, not a typo, camping, fishing, you name it, all for $1000 a year,

You cant beat that deal...

If you would like to know more please, please PM, or email me @ tripod@briarcreeksportsmanclub.com

Dont forget to check out our website, www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com

If you are interested get with me cause when we fill up, we might not have an opening for years...

Thanks again Yall
Quint Rabun

cowbear

Hey me and my dad may be looking for a club.. Where in burke, and does the 1,000 we have a trailor at our current club in jenkins, do you have a spot for that?... P.M. me with answers please

georgiabuck6

Cowbear pm sent,

Buckbacks, yes we do allow 4wheelers on the club, and if you like riding logging roads, we have so many you can ride for days and not touch the same road twice...

Y'all this is a great club to be a part of, we are dedicated to bettering hunting, habitat, ect... as well as getting people interested in the outdoors.

Thanks again Y'all and thanks to all who's shown interest in the club
Quint Rabun

georgiabuck6

A couple of new turkey pics, and some older deer pics, found at our club house, all taken at Briar Creek Sportsman Club

Myturkey1.jpg

myturkey2.jpg

1111b.jpg

1111c.jpg

1111d.jpg

1111f.jpg

111a.jpg

Hope those give you an idea of what kind of game we are taking at briar Creek.

We still have a few spots left....

A Big thank you to all that have shown interest...

Thanks Again y'all
Quint Rabun

(these pictures and more have been added to our website: www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com

georgiabuck6

All PMs sent and returned...
Thanks Again Y'all

For anyone else Interested hogs havent made it to our club YET... they are abundant, however, down the creek from us closer to the Savannah River, so its only a matter of time...

And the guest policy... No limit on the number of guest you bring during the year/seasons, but a single guest may only visit 3 times. The guest fee is $40 a visit and you must be present at the club to have a guest.

All of that info and more at www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com

Thanks Again Y'all
Quint Rabun

holler tree

thanks for the tour today quint. beautifull place cant wait to get out there with my 300 wsm and put the hammer down on one of those ol swamp bucks:shoot:

holler tree

you guys and gals need to go check this place out !! quint does a great tour tell him the kind of areas you like and hes got them. really knows his way around the place. we didnt get finished with the tour and I was ready to pay up. some really good people.

georgiabuck6

Thank you very much Tim,(holler tree), glad you enjoyed the land, and hope to see you for breakfast opening day!!

georgiabuck6

More Pics

Ok people...

got a couple more pics of deer...

NEW002.jpg

NEW001.jpg

And a pic from our annual SEEDS youth day., where SEEDS chooses 10 lucky youngsters from around the state to come hunt our club, and eat(alot), and the members bring their children and young people they know and we have a blast...

NEW003.jpg

OK for those interested in fishing/camping these next pics are of our Fish Camp where the club has a screen house/picnic area, fire pit, BBQ pit, live well and a boat ramp on Briar Creek, a great place to camp and fish...

CREEK3.jpg

CREEK2.jpg

CREEK4.jpg

CREEK1.jpg

Will have some more pics of our ponds up shortly, for you fishermen and Duck Nuts(dont worry im one too), but we already have some of that information on our website now(www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com), and if we dont PM me or Call me 706-564-1363, I will give as much as I can.

Ok but heres the deal, The club is thinking about not taking any applications after May 8. 2009, so act now if you would like to join a true Sportsmans Club!

If you are interested please PM me, email me(tripod@briarcreeksportsmanclub.com) or call me 706-564-1363, ask for Quint.

Thanks agian Y'all

georgiabuck6

We will be showing the club this weekend, to anyone interested....

Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it!!

Thanks

georgiabuck6

Still have a few openings...

We have gotten a good response from Y'all here at GON...
Thanks for that guys and gals

We are getting good feeback from our website www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com, so if you have not checked it out yet make sure y'all do...

We will show the club to anyone willing, just contact me...

Status
Not open for further replies.