Oglethorpe Co. Lease needs 2 members

fredw

Retired Moderator
We follow the game laws regarding the harvest of bucks. This is a hunter choice lease where the hunter makes the decision on what size buck he/she wants.

The property is 588 acres. There is a mixture of pines, pines that were thinned seven years ago, a eight year old clear cut as well as hardwood bottoms and draws. There are beaver ponds on two creeks.

Rules are simple:

1. Obey all game laws
2. Five deer limit
3. Wounded, unrecovered deer count as part of your limit
4. No guests...no exceptions
5. No nails in trees and pick up your litter (these two are from the property owner).
6. Children, under 18, can hunt on the member's membership but hunt from the member's stands and any deer taken by the child counts toward the member's limit of five deer.

There are four existing foot plots. Food plots are typically planted with some combo of wheat and/or rye.

Primitive camping....no water nor electricity. We have a trailer and a cabin for lodging.

Good population of deer and turkeys. We're see a lot of pig sign and have captured several on trail cams.

Membership cost is $760 and the price includes food plot prep, seeds and fertilizer.

Nine total members.

Phillip Thurmond

I would be intersted in your club for a duck membership only. Would that be possible? No camping/ no deer or Trukey or anything else just ducks.

firebreather

Would like to look at club but if I like n join would like all seasons opened to me n family n not compete with people wanting to sublease different seasons if they want join n build up good club pm me

fredw

Retired Moderator
Still looking for a couple of good members. With turkey season winding down I'll be able to spend some time filling the vacancies.