Deer, Turkey, Rabbits, Duck Ponds, Coons, and other small game

Fishing Ponds

Experienced Hunters glad to show you around

Hunting Camp with swimming pool on site

Camper hookup sites available: water and electricity

We have a few camp cabins available for sale

Several Motels in town

ALL AROUND FAMILY EXPERIENCE

Bring your family to the woods in Jenkins County!

678-972-9034
kfloydjr@bellsouth.net
samhodges@bellsouth.net

1397.00 a year covers dues and camp spot with water!!!!

LEGHORN

Sounds like a nice place ya'll have. How many total members will the club have? Are guests allowed? Is the club a pin-in hunt system or are there designated areas? What area in the counties-road names, etc? Thanks in advance for responding.

redawgman

Guests can come but not carry a firearm(ins) but are more than welcome to come and check the place over. We are going to the pin board this year for the still hunters. upper tact off of hwy 25 by Magnolia Springs state park. Lower tract at sandhill church rd , buttermilk rd and horse creek area.

Guys my cell is listed call with any more ???'s

redawgman

I will be at the camp this weekend for anyone who would like to come see the place. Just give me a call and I will give you directions and be glad to show you around....Sam
678-972-9034

redawgman

Both dog and Still hunting. The land is in 2 tracts so we dog hunt one and still hunt the other. We have a ton of woodies in the swamp too. They can be tough to hunt but plenty there.

redawgman

Will be at the property again this weekend caall if you would like to come out....678-972-9034

This place is something special.you don't find this good of land very often, especially with the amount of game on it.

Last edited:

redawgman

:Update:
The timber company has relaxed some of its restrictions allowing us to be able to bring Guest to hunt now. We are meeting this weekend to nail down the rules regarding Guest. The deadline is rapidly approaching so please don't miss out.
I will be at the property this weekend and available to show you around. Contact me on my cell 678-972-9034.