MAY 16th, GOAT ROCK CATFISH TOURNAMENT

brother hilljack

Our first event was a huge success and I know that this one can be even better! Hope to see you there

CATFISH TOURNAMENT!!
A FUN FILLED DAY OF CATFISHING, BROTHERHOOD, AND COMPETITION PROVIDING YOU WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR SKILLS AS A CATFISHERMAN!
WHO’S INVITED: EVERYONE (boats and bank fishermen welcome)
WHAT: CATFISH TOURNAMENT
WHEN: 16 MAY 2009, 8:00am - 4:00p.m. Registration will begin at 7:00 am at the boat ramp.
WHERE: GOAT ROCK MARINA, GEORGIA RAMP
ENTRY FEE: $40.00 PER TEAM
For questions and complete rules, please visit my website www.hilljackcatfishing.com , email me at shane.hilljack.smith@googlemail.com or phone at 706-341-5090.
To ensure the progression of our sport, all fish weighed in WILL become property of the event directors and WILL be released at the launch site.
This is a non-profit event with a 88% PAYBACK. $5 per entry fee will be donated to the Valley Rescue Mission or the Wounded Warrior Program. No money will be kept by the event directors!
Entry fees must be paid at registration. ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED (exact change).
All participants are responsible for ensuring that they are in accordance with all rules/regulations imposed by the state in which they are lisenced. If the event ramp requires a launch fee, then it is the responsibility of the participant to pay those fees.
HillJack Catfishing is dedicated to the promotion and progression of the sport of Catfishing. We take pride in our efforts to promote conservation of this valuable resource.
Volunteers to help run this competition would be welcome!
IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THIS EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

brother hilljack

bumping this to the top, hope to see you all there

brother hilljack

Is this rain ever going to stop?? I have tried to get to Goar rock for some prefishing, but can't make the rain go away!!

brother hilljack

The river is raging right now. I wonder what affect it has on the lake??

Don't forget about the tournament on May 16

brother hilljack

Going to be a great event!! come out and join us

brother hilljack

Checked the lake today and it is looking better, maybe I will try it!

brother hilljack

Getting a lot of views so this technique must be working. Let me know if you want to try and fish with us.

brother hilljack

Seems like most people are on here during the evening!

brother hilljack

River still way up, anyone been on the lake?

brother hilljack

Is the rain ever going to stop??

Corey

Brother Hilljack im not sure why no one is talking to
you but the rain will stop just as soon as my vacation
is over and I have to go back to work..Bet on that ;)

brother hilljack

I am not sure why either, but I am getting plenty of looks for the tournament so I will keep bumping it up! Hope you can make our event

brother hilljack

a small update about the tournamnet. Do you live in Alabama and not want to drive all the way to Georgia..........., then put your boat in on the AL side of the lake and just float on over to the GA side for registration and weigh in....................of course we are going to check your boat for fish :)

brother hilljack

Went to Goat Rock this morning and the water is way up and the wind was causing some pretty serious waves. Was only able to catch one small channel cat. I was testing my new fishfinder and exploring mostly. Had some electrical issues, so I headed back home.

brother hilljack

bumping it up again. Please contact me if you are interested in fishing this event

brother hilljack

river is down, going to try again this morning

MASTERBASS02

we will be there with about 4 boats full from our bass club. we will be putting in on the alabama side. we are having our bass tourny this sat at goatrock from 7 am to 12 pm so if you want at noon you can show up and inform our club in person of your catfish thing.meet some of our members and maybe have lunch with us after we fish we always go eat together. alabama side is where we weigh in.

brother hilljack

Sorry I did not get your message in time. I am very excited about having you guys fishing with us! Here is a good cat I caught this morning before the rain hit!!

Attachments

• sfo1.jpg
    sfo1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 631