Alabama Blackbelt Looking For Member

tuffenough

Location Wilcox County, under trophy management 20 plus years eight points or better,1700 acres, 20 green fields,no does may be shot on green fields or after 12pm,no four wheelers except to retrieve deer,no scouting after season opens members sign out to stand location and sign in after hunt no walking or stalk hunting allowed, members are responsible for guest, 5 members current looking for one more, 3 bedroom two bath trailer central air and heat water on property,shooting houses on most of the greenfields and other areas over 80 stands in place open to members and guest no protected areas, one guest per member each visit except immediate family sons daughters within reason family constitutes guest ,season from 11/20/09 through 1/31/10. We harvest 10 to 15 bucks per season and about the same number of does. Follow game laws strictly,all neighbors trophy manage as well. Club is located on Gees Bend Alabama 85 miles west of Montgomery Alabama four of the five members live in Atlanta, surrounded by the Alabama River great river bottom hunting, 300 plus acres of cutover, pines but mostly hardwoods. Yearly price $3000 payable in two payments of $1500 first June and second $1500 due Sept 1 membership includes all above as well as maintence and operation. No hogs (thank you lord) membership is for deer hunting only

Attachments

• 9 point wilcox.JPG
    9 point wilcox.JPG
    301.1 KB · Views: 2,915
  • 10 POINT WILCOX.JPG
    10 POINT WILCOX.JPG
    363.3 KB · Views: 2,925
  • 10 PT (2).JPG
    10 PT (2).JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 2,881
  • deer 16.JPG
    deer 16.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 2,893
Last edited:

tuffenough

Total of Six

We currently have five members and are looking for one more as one of the guys who was from Newnan Ga only was able to hunt a couple of times last season and is not going to get back in fairly expensive if you don't use it. But if you do it's a good deal most of our neighbors are fee hunts and they charge $400 a day with a three day minimun but all adhere to QDM. Hope this helps sorry if I was confusing.

tuffenough

More Pictures Added

Here are a few more

Attachments

• deer 10.JPG
    deer 10.JPG
    211.8 KB · Views: 2,673
  • deer 14.JPG
    deer 14.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 2,715
  • deer 15.jpg
    deer 15.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 2,701
  • deer 13.jpg
    deer 13.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,710
  • deer 11.JPG
    deer 11.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 2,772

tuffenough

Few More

Few More added deer plus one of our bluffs overlooking Alabama River

Attachments

• Drew 9 pt.JPG
    Drew 9 pt.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 2,611
  • Drew Deer 3.JPG
    Drew Deer 3.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,577
  • sPEC 2.JPG
    sPEC 2.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 2,617
  • Alabama River Stand 2.jpg
    Alabama River Stand 2.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 2,586
  • alabama river std 9.jpg
    alabama river std 9.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 2,578

jdgator

Do y'all ever hunt gadwalls and woodies on the river? I bet it occasionally holds big ducks.

tuffenough

No one hunts Turkeys

None of us hunt turkey so we traded out access to one portion of our land 300 acres for rights to use a road so as to access this land. We probably could turkey hunt if we spole with the adjacent land owner who we swapped out with. We have alot of turkeys but none of us have really wanted to hunt them.

meriwether john

chris -- do ya'll ever take any good bucks of the place?::ke:

if i had your money i would be taking that spot. can't believe you still have it available. lots of folks on here with the means to join a prime club on gees bend. avid hunters are well aware of the quality of that area--legend in the southeast. good luck. johnboy

pintail

Do you still have an opening? If so I'd like to talk to you about it please. My # at home in the evening is 321-632-6467. Best time to catch me is after 8:00 or so. Thanks.

tuffenough

Enjoyed Speaking With You

Dan I enjoyed speaking with you please let me know if you have any additional ?s

tuffenough

Still have one opening

One of our members has decided not to get back in we have one opening if anyone is interested.