Help! Looking for holster for this combination: Pistol and Tactical Laser Illuminator

TDBone

Hey guys, I thought you might be able to help me out.

A few years ago I purchased the Beretta 92 GSD along with the M6 TLI (Tactical Laser Illuminator). I can find a holster for the gun itself, but haven't had much luck finding a holster that will encase the combination together. Anybody have any suggestions or know of a holster that can hold the assembly when put together? I believe this was or is a military issued combination, which leads me to believe there is a holster out there that will accompany my desire.

Maybe there is a custom holster shop that could get it done?

Thanks in advance.

40240372.jpg

m6_info.jpg

00Beau

Cheaper than Dirt.Com or magazine, had same problem with my XDM and Laser Light ,holster #ZAA-911, only 9.97, ordered it and a 80.00 one and sent the expensive one back and kept this one.

Last edited:

butshot

Check Fobus, got one that fits my Glock19 and laser/light combo. Check their website to see if they have model for beretta.

duckdawgdixie

i have one thats made out of black nylon it seems like its good quality, i bought it for a sigma with a light, but sold it before i got the holster, it should fit yours, you can have it if you come get it just shoot me a pm