Shot my gun at the range yesterday...

Hunter Haven

Man was I happy about my shots. I took two of my rifles. A Win. model 70 lightweight 270, and my Rem. model 7 BDL stainless RMEF 300 SA Ultra Mag.
I shot the 270 first and shot 2 times. Both shots were made at 100 yards. I put them side by side and aout 1inch high of the 1 1/2" ceter dot. I was very pleased.
I next shot my 300. I made 4 shots with it and decided it was enough. The first 2 shots were at 100 yards. Both hits were 2 1/14" high of center dot. I next shot 200 yards and hit the 2" dot in the 4 oclock position of center. I next shot at 300 yards and aimed slightly higher than the ceter dot. I hit the 2 1/2" center dot at the top right portion of it. I was very pleased with my shots and boy am I ready for Saturday to get here. :cool: :shoot: :flag: ::;
I shot at the rifle range in Lexington, Ga. The owner goes by Chief and he has worked hard to provide a great range to sight in your guns. He has targets set up from 100 to 600 yards. You can see all targets clearly with no obstructions in the way. If you need help he will help you also. He doesn't charge very much and has a nice place to shoot for any of you in this area. Just thought I would pass this info. along to you all.

Jeff Phillips

Where in Lexington?