Boys and Girls Club Charity Tournaments "Wedowee and West Point"

The tournament is for the Boys and Girls Club. It is a team tournament Entry fee is 80 and 10 big fish. It there is any questions feel free to contact me at 770-833-3501. Wedowee 48 Bridge May 23
West Point Yellow Jacket Creek June 6

Last edited:
It is looking like we are going to have a competitive tournament Saturday. I hope to see alot of tight lines. There is also a tournaments at Wedowee May 23, June 27, July 25 and West Point June 6, July 11. Hope to everybody there

West Point was a great tournament. I hope that the Wedowee tournament will be a success. I will have early registration beginning today. Please call 770-833 3501. Boat numbers are determined on registration number

brother hilljack

what kind of fishing tournament is this

It is a bass tournament. 5 fish limit. safelight till 3pm. You can fish by yourself or as a team. payout is 1:5 boats. I also have plaques for first place and big fish.

Today was the Wedowee tournament. It turned out to be a good tournament. It took 13.00 for first place and 12.84 for second.

Just a reminder. the west point tournament for June 6 out of yellow jacket creek access is still on. Hope to see a great turnout. Boat registration will be on first come basis. There will also be plaque for first place and big fish and payout money. If any questions feel free to contact me. 770-833-3501