GA Slab Masters Tournament @ Clarks Hill 4/18/09

Our 4th Tournament will be on Clarks Hill April 18, 2009! We are having a great series and want to invite everyone who loves to fish for crappie to come out and join in. $50.00 per boat and $10.00 per boat Big Crappie Pot. Go to www.gaslabmasters.com for all the details. We are having our Classic at Lake Talquin, FL and you qualify by fishing 2 of the regular season events. You still have time to get in on the Classic. Clarks Hill has been producing some SLABS and we should see some really big weights brought to the scales on Saturday. :cool:

If you have any questions, post them here, send me a PM, or email me at ga.slabmasters@live.com.

Look forward to seeing you there!:D
Dan

Shine Runner

Headed up in the morning. Ya'll can reach me at 478-214-3207. Not sure how much internet we will have while up there. Weather is gonna be the best we have seen in a long time. Very light winds, warm temps, sunny day....might as well come win some money and catch some of the best eating fish in freshwater!!!!

Clarks Hill Results!

Great weather and some really good sacks of crappie were weighed too. Congrats to Tony Stanton & Jerry Stanton with a limit weighing 12.08 lbs which was enough to take 1ST PLACE! Kim Maxwell & Ellis Duvall found 11.28 lbs to bring to the scales and held onto 2ND PLACE. Big Crappie Pot went to Ashley & David Dieckmann with a 2.45 lbs slab that beat out 6 others over 2 lbs!

Go to www.gaslabmasters.com for ALL the details!!!!!

Look forward to seeing ya'll at Lake Blackshear on May 9, 2009.:fine:

Latest posts