Seminole Lake WMA....

Killer

Hunted the tract off of highway 92. Found a nice looking spot that had some pin oaks droping. At around 6:00 pm, a small doe feed her way to with in 30yds. She would have only weighed around 60lbs, so i decided to pass. Anyway does anyone else hunt this management area and so where are the best places? Make sure you have your thermacell, the bugs are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Lazer Deer Hunter

Killer,

I have hunted on this WMA in the past. I have not hunted it very much, but I have seen and taken one deer off of this property. The place that I have seen and taken deer is located at what they call Ten Mile Still Landing. Park your vehicle at the landing and walk towards the lake and then head north along the shore. Once you get aproximately one mile from the truck this is where I have had my sucess. A friend that I work with showed me this place, and he hunts it fairly regular, and has taken some pretty nice bucks out of this area. I hope this helps. Where do you live? If you live near this WMA drop me a PM, and we will try to get together and plan a trip.