Mccormick S.C. QDM club has openings

holler tree

1000 acres with creek, big powerline, lots of deer and turkey. we are a family based club where your wife and kids(18 and under) hunt free. bucks must have 15" outside spread unless its your wife or childs first deer. 4 deer limit per member and if you shoot a buck your second deer must be a doe.I can tell you about the club but would rather you just come out for a look and you can see for yourself. dues are $620.00 . If you do have any questions you can e-mail me at fullerzbbd@aol.com. thanks,Tim.

Last edited:

holler tree

sometimes this map doesnt load properly but all you have to to is click on property boundary and it straightens out.

Last edited:

holler tree

come on if your looking at the ad let me take you for a tour and you can write me a check and thanks me for talking you into it later. these spots will be gone there is no doubt in my mind over 90 % who have looked at the place have joined.

holler tree

heres a few pics had some good trail cam shots till I knocked it off the couch:hammers: we did have a piebald doe and have had several good bucks taken in the past couple of years.

Attachments

• new club pics 013.jpg
    new club pics 013.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 278
  • new club pics 015.jpg
    new club pics 015.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 277
  • new club pics 017.JPG
    new club pics 017.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 292
  • new club pics 019.JPG
    new club pics 019.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 275

holler tree

heres the doe dont have any of the bucks the only reason I have this one is because I posted it somewhere before killing my laptop

Attachments

• doe.jpg
    doe.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 275

BornToHuntAndFish

Great job on posting the Google aerial satellite map of your hunting property. Wish more folks would do this.

holler tree

thanks weve got some updating to do was hoping to put some plots on the powerline this year but looks like that might have to wait.

holler tree

ok people i've held a couple of spots as long as I can. we have 4 openings that need to be filled by may 25th. can take you on a tour any weekend. toal membership has changed from 15 to 13 we initially had 15 because we were gonna put some big plots down the powerline with the extra money but it can wait. the entire powerline is first come first serve no private stands hogging it up. each member has 1 personal stand location that is thiers. everything else is open to all. if you look on the map every patch of hardwoods on there has whiteoaks in it. If you have any questions feel free to call 706-751-2513 thanks Tim

holler tree

ok lease is full and members want to open the other 2 spots for food plot $$$ so the total is 15 members at 620.00 these spots are first one to show up with the money will not hold them. can show today after today will have to show on saturdays.