Bream and bass

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Anyone doing any good yet? I have been working for the past three months and haven't had a chance to go yet. I will go back to 5 day 8hr shift this weekend and will start hitting Rock Eagle and some small ponds around here. Just looking for some good news. Looks like the rivers will be calming down and allow a little redeye and largemouth fishing also. Dang I'm ready for sure.:banana::banana::yeah:

bonedog

Haven't done much warm water yet, only been once a few weeks ago with middling results. Heading down to Callaway Gardens to fish Fri. and Sat. and am stoked :banana::banana: I hope to have some pics and a good report by Sunday :bounce: Full moon is next week so I'm thinking the bream should be off the chain with a nice mix of bass thrown in.
bd

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
I really think its a little behind the last couple of years because of the cooler weather and rains keeping the water temps down a little bit. But if my home ponds are any indication the bream are getting ready to go full bore here shortly. Should be great from here on out.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I got off work early today and was on the pond by 5 oclock. I had a tremendous afternoon with 12 catfish and 39 big bream. I caught them all on a B-----Creek nymph size 10. Orange color. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to do it. Cats on a 5 wieght were a blast. Pond was catch and release but man what a blast!!