Butts County Lease

slider3sks

Alright guys got another 100 acres in Butts county need only three people for this piece, and only those three people will hunt it exclusively. price per member is only $350.00 a piece for year round access. This means turkey, deer, small game, varmit (shoot one coyote two years ago and a bobcat last year). Property is located of hwy 42 right next to indian springs. If you wish to view the property PM me. I can email photos of some of the plots to anyone.

slider3sks

Thanks guys for all the PMs on this piece. I need to take each person's request at one time I have a dozen or so right now. I do have an important update on the piece. The owner has gone up an extra $ per acre on the piece. This means that the property will need 4 members at $350. Also to clarify on some of your other questions, this is a secondary lease for me that I get through a gentlemen I know I am the only one with rights to the property no other person hunts the piece or will. I have two plots already established on each end of the property and in the middle I have five persimmon trees planted that get hit hard at the front of each season. I have been trying to send photos to those who ask as soon as I figure out how to post them on the tread I will put some of those up.

slider3sks

All spots for this property are pending at this moment. I will update everyone who has sent me a PM after the weekend. Thanks

slider3sks

This property is still open. Anyone interested please PM me. The lease has to be filled by the end of this Month or I will have to let it go.

slider3sks

Thanks everyone for the PMs sent. I will be able to show the property next weekend. Directions of I-75 is the hwy 16 to Jackson to hwy 42. property is off hwy 42 above Indian Springs

slider3sks

Thanks again guys for all the interest. Right now the Butts tract is spoken for pending funds. Still got spots on the two Monroe tracts just PM me. Thanks

Lostoutlaw

Just where is this land in Monroe Co???? Please

JLD

Can you tell me about this property? Is it still available? Please email or call me at 770-788-8280. Thanks, j.l.davis

thomasjacklyn

im very interested in the land, i have the money ready, all 1400 just please call me at 770-231-6366. i would like to talk to you on the phone.