Charleston,SC

WinMag.300

Im back, and TIRED>>>>Got to fish Friday and managed a few small reds, and a few small specs in the Wando River. Have been here since Thursday afternoon and got on the water Friday a.m. Hit the Wando River Marshes and managed 5, 15-16 inch reds and 7 trout about 18 inches. Left and took the family to the beach then hit the same marsh close to dark with only 3 takes, all being small reds. Saturday took the wife to the fishing pier at Folley Beach. We managed about 60 whiting,grunts,seatrout, and 2 stingrays between us, from first light till lunch. I got to get back out on the water with the long rod that afternoon for some more reds action, got to love it, caught a good deal of tailing action in a creek off of the Wando River, and had several takes on surf candies, pulglisi shrimp, and poppers. Got back and took my lil one to the pond down the street from my sis's house and let her catch couple of nice bass on her barbie pole(she didnt want any bream, she wanted "Big Bass")More pics to come.

Attachments

• 0503091013.jpg
    0503091013.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 0502091125.jpg
    0502091125.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 109