Need a taxidermist

cwilson15

I need a taxidermist bad... Whos good and reasonable price wise???

I got a snowgoose, ross goose, spec, canadian goose, greenhead, pheasant, spoonbill... Im sure im leavin somthing out...

Thanks for any help...
Clay wilson

swamphawg

Southland Taxidermy. One of the best there is. Great guys and incredible work. Got two mallards there now. Number is 706-737-6700. Heading there tomorrow. Be glad to get you some picks. I think the price is very reasonable especially for the quality you get. Let me know.

Check out Rodney Casteel. Awesome bird work and his prices are reasonable. 478-994-0955 Located just north of Macon in Bolingbroke.

Check out Rodney Casteel. Awesome bird work and his prices are reasonable. 478-994-0955 Located just north of Macon in Bolingbroke.

He is the best out there period, hands down..Now about the price, take your check book with you. You pay for what you get. JMO. I think there was guy on here not to long ago that had two teal mounted. I would imagine that guys not very busy, if your looking for a quick turn around time call him. JMO:)

He is the best out there period, hands down..Now about the price, take your check book with you. You pay for what you get. JMO. I think there was guy on here not to long ago that had two teal mounted. I would imagine that guys not very busy, if your looking for a quick turn around time call him. JMO:)

Here are that GWT mount that you speak of....:D

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=325783

country boy

Bobby Jones in Baxley best work around hands down (912) 366-8853

doublelungdriller

i use Jerry Mosley in macon, ga. @ 478-994-0955
or Rodney Casteel in bolingbroke,ga @ 478-757-9940

both are great and are with in 5 miles of each other.

Da Butcher

The best I've ever seen and I've seen a lot is Dana Stanford in Roswell. You do get what you pay for and he's not cheap, not crazy expensive either. His number is 770-993-3518. He's done work for museums and it shows. Birds only

sureshot375

Stan Gross in Hollywood Alabama is the best i have ever seen with birds. I'll try to take some pictures of some of his work when i see my dad this weekend.

Hunterbob1

Newborn Taxerdermy in Newborn, Ga. Does great work and is reasonable price for quality work. If you are not in a hurry. He does good work , but stays behind most of the time.

trophy-1

green heads

I need a taxidermist bad... Whos good and reasonable price wise???

I got a snowgoose, ross goose, spec, canadian goose, greenhead, pheasant, spoonbill... Im sure im leavin somthing out...

Thanks for any help...
Clay wilson

heres two harry harris in norcross did for me .

Attachments

• DSCN1312.jpg
    DSCN1312.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,047
  • DSCN1314.jpg
    DSCN1314.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 1,142
  • DSCN1315.jpg
    DSCN1315.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 973