lets see some walkers

ga logger

here's mine 1st ch,granitech sounder.... 2.ch,yadkin river ringo....3 .pr molly...4th..pr dixie...lets show these bluetick boys just how many of us there are on here.lol

Attachments

• IMG_2616.JPG
    IMG_2616.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_2617.JPG
    IMG_2617.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_2618.JPG
    IMG_2618.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 740
  • IMG_2619.JPG
    IMG_2619.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 726
  • IMG_2621.JPG
    IMG_2621.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 732

jmfdakaniterider2

here's mine 1st ch,granitech sounder.... 2.ch,yadkin river ringo....3 .pr molly...4th..pr dixie...lets show these bluetick boys just how many of us there are on here.lol

here is the only Walker I'll ever own:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Blue Dog Mafia

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:

Blue Iron

Banned
Oops, did you say walcurs?? :confused:

I guess them walker dogs look alright on that box.

This is the way I like to see mine.......

Attachments

• Jones_upclose.jpg
    Jones_upclose.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 714
  • BrummyPreston2.jpg
    BrummyPreston2.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 705
  • BrummySawmiller.jpg
    BrummySawmiller.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 708
  • Brummy2-21-09-2.jpg
    Brummy2-21-09-2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 715
  • Blue Layed Back.jpg
    Blue Layed Back.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 711

thomas gose

dang gool lookin blue ticks. if you ever go with me you can take some of my walker. to poor to buy a camera!:rofl:

jmfdakaniterider2

Ya'll quit Hijackin the Walcur thread , but it looks like the only folks that will own up to havin a walcur dog is Ole Logger

ga logger

im feeling like im the only one on here thats for sure.where you at ga. dawg i got the blues crew at the front door...lol

GA DAWG

im feeling like im the only one on here thats for sure.where you at ga. dawg i got the blues crew at the front door...lol
I just now found this thread..I got a coupler walker pics on the way:cheers:

hawgrider1200

I thought u walker luvers had everybody outnumbered. If u research the two breeds u will find they both sprung from the english coonhound. I think I remember Walkers were separated b4 the bluetick. Technically a walker is the same as a bluetick without the purty spots. I am partial to the black and tan. I don't have one anymore but if I had a coonhound it would b a black and tan.

GA DAWG

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

img030.jpg

mouse.jpg

Heres one for a few breeds.I liked this pic so I put it on here..

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 688

GA DAWG

I thought u walker luvers had everybody outnumbered. If u research the two breeds u will find they both sprung from the english coonhound. I think I remember Walkers were separated b4 the bluetick. Technically a walker is the same as a bluetick without the purty spots. I am partial to the black and tan. I don't have one anymore but if I had a coonhound it would b a black and tan.
Black dogs are ok BUT I dont see how the crap ya'll tell em apart..Tell the truth now!!! I bet you have handled the wrong dog before in a hun t aint ya??::ke:

ga logger

o boy would you just look at them good looking walker...mmm yes sir... yall blue boys yall come on in here and just look at these dogs.lol

ga logger

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Black dogs are ok BUT I dont see how the crap ya'll tell em apart..Tell the truth now!!! I bet you have handled the wrong dog before in a hun t aint ya??::ke:

tayjack87

dont have a lot of pictures, but i tell you what i went huntin with kings mtn stylish nut a week before he died and i wish i had some pictures of him because let me tell you what he was a COONDOG!!

jmfdakaniterider2

Nice fox dogs boyzzzzzzzz:huh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GA DAWG

These blue dawg boys are just like their dogs..Babble and blow around ALOT and never have nothing much to show for it..Might be 2 on this board that even have one that will get deep enough to get treed in my country:rofl::rofl:

jmfdakaniterider2

These blue dawg boys are just like their dogs..Babble and blow around ALOT and never have nothing much to show for it..Might be 2 on this board that even have one that will get deep enough to get treed in my country:rofl::rofl:

I thought there was a bet on a nother thread that never happened :yawn: