Need someone to come thin the yotes

easbell

We have a couple of thousand acres. Lots of open areas. If anybody is looking to do some coyote hunting send me a PM. We are located just South of Milledgeville.
:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Davans

I'd love to get in on this, I have no experience hunting yotes but I have guns and will travel, and aint a bad shot either.

easbell

All PMs returned. The sooner the better. Turkeys have already hatched and the deer are about to fawn. I live out here and we have about 2000 acres. I will need to show you around.

Rugby1974

Someone in Southwest GA told me they are not seeing as many Turkeys as they previously have. Is the Coyote and/or Fox population responsible for the decline or another factor? Or are they wrong and the Turkey population is really on the rise in GA?

easbell

Depends on the area. Hogs, hawks, coyote, bobcats and others can put a hurting on poults. So can heavy rains during nesting season. Anything you can do will help.

nhancedsvt

Banned
I'm in school in Milledgeville right now and might could help you out. I have never hunted yotes but I've got some buddies and we've got guns if that will help you out.

Sylvan

Depends on the area. Hogs, hawks, coyote, bobcats and others can put a hurting on poults. So can heavy rains during nesting season. Anything you can do will help.

Probably lose alot of eggs to hogs,coons, possums,and skunks also.

dakotajoe

has anyone killed any off your property yet?