New tractor for your swamp food plots

As most of you know (MM30 makes it well known) I'm an employee health nurse at a factory and we build tractors. Well this is the new one that we just started building. We have been working on it for a couple of months now but just started showing it to the public. As you can see it's the replica of the 8N, they did a pretty good job on it. It will only come in 4 wheel drive (that's a big diffence) and it will only come in 50 HP. Enjoy and if you want one for the swamp food plots, they should be one the market in the next few weeks for around $35,000.00.

Attachments

• 100_0235.jpg
    100_0235.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 762
  • 100_0237.jpg
    100_0237.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 746
  • 100_0239.jpg
    100_0239.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 749
  • 100_0242.jpg
    100_0242.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 737
  • 100_0238.jpg
    100_0238.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 757
Now that takes me back.

PawPaw used to have a 8N that my Brother now owns, although he told me that I could have it if I wanted it. I think I am going to take him up on that someday.

I used to putt around on an old 600 series Ford back in my teens and early 20's.

I take it you've never failed a drug test or been mashed between two fork lifts? And no Matt that only happened that one time to you..It was a small mix up and has never happened again.

CAL

A very nice looking tractor and quite comfortable to sit on.I saw one three weeks ago in up state New York.

boneboy96

If I were looking for one...that would fit the bill! :cool:

little rascal

That

thing is sweet! Ain't nothing prettier than a brand spanking new tractor!!
Look's like it has some old look features, with some new technology, kinda like, the past, the present,and the future all thrown into one package. Cool, I like it! Hope that thing takes off for ya'll!

shawn mills

35,000 frog skins!!!!!!:hair: I'll be waiting on the mule for plowing my food plots! Obama's sending me one with the 40 acres.....

backwoodsjoe

WOW ! ! ! I didn't know anything was made in America anymore that cost over $50.00 Where is the plant located ? After seeing how clean the plant is, If I were in the market for a tractor, I'd buy one of them ! Great you still have a good job !:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

big A 235

I don't think they will be selling too many of those for 35, 000 green backs. That is way too much for a 50 horse tractor

I don't think they will be selling too many of those for 35, 000 green backs. That is way too much for a 50 horse tractor

My understanding is that we are to make 800 of them and 600 have been sold before they hit the dealers. Therefore they are concidering making them in mass production.;) So I'll take their word for it. :rolleyes:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
How bout a discount, for your friends?? ;)