.45-70 Pistol

olchevy

my family has one that was made back long ago in the late 1800's and no its not for sell

The ones you are talking about are made by Magnum Research its there B.F.R line of revolvers which stands for Big.------.Revolver. look at impactguns.com they sell them!
Hope this helps

dixieoffroad86

pawnshop in dawsonville usually keeps them instock. i believe the cumming one does as well. dawsons may not be a 45-70 but i know it is a magnum research BFR and i agree with ol chevy when you look at that thing it is a BIG F***** Revolver

contender*

I've got one in a Thompson Contender, love it!!!

Gentleman4561

Its biggest Finest revolver

seaweaver

sooo about anything under 8k cup that you would set loose in a Marlin. I think I would try one, but I think I can safely say ....it's not for me!

cw

308-MIKE

i heard of one at a range years ago. they used to call it the "idiot gun", because everyone who shot it for the first time ended bleeding from their forehead.

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
i heard of one at a range years ago. they used to call it the "idiot gun", because everyone who shot it for the first time ended bleeding from their forehead.
while i quit handgun hunting years ago (ruger blackhawk .44 mag. 300 grain winchester silver tips). i think that cannon would be fun to see my friends shoot!:hair::hair::hair::whip::whip::stir::rofl:

Marlin_444

To each his / her / it's own... Far be it for me to tell a person what to fill their hands with...

Ron

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Held one. Shot one. Don't think I'll ever feel the need to do it again.:)

ejs1980

The BFR in 45/70 is a good gun. Not for me but still a good one. Go ahead and get a 45/70 derringer for back up. For me a nice big revolver for hunting would be a 460 s&w.
To each his own just hold on tight and make sure theres nothing flamable in front of you.

Razor Blade

You'll need a crash helmet and a seat belt for it . Scott

j870sm

Shot one a couple of years ago and it is a handful to say the least. It is a fine piece though. I have shot contenders in 45/70 and these are sweet.

500 S&W

I have a BFR in 444 magnum and a 500 S&W. I love to shoot them both.

It's also allot of fun when I go to the range and watch people stare at them when I pull them out and when they decline my offer to shoot it!:D:D

Sean

P.S. The bear in my avatar was taken with the BFR>

MYCAR47562

I would love to shoot one.... Id probally end up with a bleeding forehead..... But i would love it

Cattail

45-70 Pistol

Try one in a T/C 14" Contender Bull Barrel with Break
It's a blast to shoot factory & reloads give you the versitility of Plinking loads to shoot all day OR Stop the Monster loads you only want to use once or twice a day, they sure wake you up.:shoot:
What a Blast :yeah:

Jim