Hammond's $10,000.00 Tourney On Lanier

Sultan of Slime

Hammond's Fishing Center will be hosting the 1st Annual "Break The Record" Catfish Tournament on Sat June 27th 2009 from 6:30am - 3:00pm. The total payout will be $10,000 !!!!!:cool: .

RACE FOR THE RECORD
CATFISH TOURNAMENT

100% Payback
Date: June 27th 2009
Lake Lanier, Ga. Little Hall Ramp
($100.00 per boat – Two Man Teams)
6:30am until 3:00 pm

$10,000.00
Total Payout
1st $3,300
2nd $1625
3rd $1100
4th $900
5th $800
7th $500
8th $400
9th $375
10th $250

$150 Big Fish
(Payouts Based on 100 Boat Field)
Register at Hammonds or The morning of the tourney at the ramp 5:30am – 6:00am

Also Steve Burch owner of GON will be on hand to verify the biggest individual Blue,Channel and flathead(Current Record 31lbs) catfish of the tourney which will be the new lake record and get your picture in GON.

For more info call Hammonds at 770-888-6898 ask for Tim Hawkins or myself Jonathon Herndon at 678-763-3469.
(Payout Based On 100 Boats)

TOURNAMENT RULES

1. All tournaments are catch and release. All fish brought to the scales will become the property of the tourney director and will be released back into the body of water from which they came. No Dead Fish Will Be Weighed.

2. All Game & Fish regulations must be followed.

3. No Alcoholic beverages or drugs of any kind. This is meant to be a family event.

4. Anyone caught cheating or breaking tournament rules will be disqualified from tournament.

5. Only Blue, Channel & Flathead catfish, 14 inch minimum size limit will be weighed, 5 fish limit per team

6. No Jugs, Trotline, hand grabbling, limb lines, etc. allowed (ROD & REEL ONLY!)

7. A team may consist of up to 2 people.

8. You may not trailer your boat.

9. All protest brought to the Tournament Director must be in writing with-in 15 minutes of the conclusion of the weigh-in. The Tournament Directors rulings will be final.

10. All ties will be broken by coin toss or winning teams may split prize purse if both teams agree.

11. No fishing within 50 yards of another anchored boat participating in the tournament.

12. Any legal, commercial or natural bait will be allowed. No chumming of any type.

13. Stringers are allowed. Only one fish is allowed per stringer. No stringers through the gills.

14. No fish are to be carried to weigh in by their GILLS.

Last edited:

j_seph

J

I hope you win it all!!!
Thanks capt. I got to check my tournament schedule and see, we got a tournament sometime in late June just depends on the schedule

Jighead

Gone but not forgotten
SOS, is this tournament for lake records only, or a combined total weight like other tourneys. I'll let you know next week if I will be able to fish it or not.

j_seph

What are the rules on this tournament?
Location?
When and where for entry fees?
Lot more details needed

j_seph

So tournament is from 6:30 am to 3:00pm
1) What time is blast off?
2) Do you fish till 3:00 pm and have to be in weigh in line by ??:??pm
3) Do you have to be in weigh in line/checked in by 3:00pm

j_seph

man that's early! guess you sleeping w/ Boohoo again

j_seph

Some updates
I was at Hammonds today and talking with Tim, he said he would only take entry fees at the ramp on the morning of the tournament.
Also you will blast off from the boat ramp in order of entry fee payed. Ex: you pay first you blast off first, you pay last you blast off last. Just like a green fish tournament

brother hilljack

Not hearing too much about this event. How many people do we have preristered or committed? Still don't kow if my schedule will allow me to fish or not.

Why is there not any info for this event on the Hammond's web page? Are they still sponsoring the event?

Last edited: