Two day progressive pack field trail gillsville Ga

County line beagle club is holding a two day hunt may 30 and may 31.Every one is invited to come join us.Need directions call Mike Gee 706 654 0557

``````````````````````````Rabbit Tracks Ever where```````````````>

County Line, runs ARHA/NKC Progressive Pack most all the time!

I need to get some of my old red hounds, in shape and go up there that Saturday, the 30th. but on Sunday I will be in Church.

Keep Looking Up!

Daddy Rabbit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Retired Army Guy

County Line, runs ARHA/NKC Progressive Pack most all the time!

I need to get some of my old red hounds, in shape and go up there that Saturday, the 30th. but on Sunday I will be in Church.

Keep Looking Up!

Daddy Rabbit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

True. I remember D-Hill running there a few times. Totally different from AKC from what Ive seen and been told.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
David, Hope you have a good turnout.I'll be back next year and come and support your club.

Well ray come on back next year.I know your dad will still have a good joke or two for us.

How did the P.P. ARHA/NKC Field Trial come out, at The County Line Club, this week end?

Who was the winners?

I had some other obligations to take care off.

Daddy Rabbit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

bigrob82

i wish i could have made it i got one of them daddy rabbit hounds that i think would have had a good chance but that dang hunny do list never ends

Saturday we had around 47 dogs.Winners were opens missbell David Thigpen Danielsvilles,Ga Champions yo hem orrhoid Jamey Brown Jackson ,Ga grands hummer Jamey Brown

Sunday 39 dogs Opens Clyde Mike Gee Penegrass Ga
Champs Daisy Greg Gober RedBay,Al Grands BigWheel Donny Jo Sparks Belmont ,Ms