Randolph county

DaddyPaul

Hadn't been able to get up to the club to hunt yet, hoping this coming weekend I will make it? Any reports on what the deer are doing around Cuthbert?

duckbill

DP,
Part of our lease is in Randolph. Several guys hunted this weekend and the deer were moving pretty well. 2 does and an 8pt were killed.

DaddyPaul

4 of us in camp on 10-22, 23. Saw a total of 7 deer of which two were bucks, a spike and a "shooter" that messed on one of the guys in my party. Two hogs were killed and we ate good. Movement was a little less than what I was expecting but it is early yet. Plots need rain in a big way! Be back the week after Halloween, gotta trick or treat with the young'uns!

chambers270

deer

I love hunting in Randolph Co, I first made it there to a paid hunt at Bucks -n- Beards which had plenty of Does but no Bucks. Then I met up with a man I do a paid hunt with every year. Anybody know of an opening in a club or interested in letting me go on a paid hunt? Beautiful country, lots of deer, nice folks wish I lived closer.

Thanks Chris

I just got a small lease my club had for the last 11 years (before Plum Creek sold the other 1800 acres) and was wanting to trade out a hunt with someone. I live in SE Georgia and my club has deer (although no monsters in SE GA) turkey everywhere, hogs and also, I am loaded with Wood ducks. I would like a chance at killing a nice buck so if anybody wants to work something out let me know.